View Poll Results: What Villain Are You Most Hoping To See In 2022?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dr. Poison

3 12.50%
  • Queen Clea

7 29.17%
  • Osira

3 12.50%
  • Angle Man

2 8.33%
  • Cyborgirl

0 0%
  • Aegeus

0 0%
  • Sharkeeta

1 4.17%
  • Kung

1 4.17%
  • Dark Angel

1 4.17%
  • Nuclear

0 0%
  • Crimson Centipede

1 4.17%
  • Zara

0 0%
  • Red Panzer

1 4.17%
  • Baron Blitzkrieg

1 4.17%
  • Other(please specify in comments)

3 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default What Villain Are You Most Hoping To See In 2022?

Out of all of Diana's rogues that have been in limbo for at least a few years, which one are you most hoping to see make a comeback in 2022?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Gosh so many....
    Duke of Deception remains one of my favorite villains and id really love to see a creative team as talented as this one do something with him.

That said their really shining with more obscure villains right now.
    Let me think...
    Blue Snowmans been popping up alot recently so they don't necesarily need a comeback though they are another favorite of mine.
    Likewise Hypnota who is supposed to play a part in Suicide Squad.

Nikos Aegeus had a really awesome appearance in JLA a few years ago by Orlando which I don't really want to see them trying to compete with.

Id really really love to see Queen Sharkeeta, but given the modern take on Paula Von Gunther is in her early 20s and isn't even married, I don't see Gerta and thus her creation Sharkeeta coming into being.

A Minister Blizzard whose alowed to be made of snow and hate on humanity for global warming killing his people and not just some boring wizard hungry for power would certainly be up there for me, though I know odds are small.

hmm....Put me down for Baron De Boar, the boar helmed leader of an army of knighly automatons who pines for an era hundreds of years past when his family were stupid rich folks of great import.
    Baron_De_Boar_Earth-Two_01.jpg

Poison's had semi-consistent appearances since Rebirth so she probably has a greater chance than most of popping up again.

Osira I felt could always be revamped as an enemy for Artemis and the Bana given the Egyptian connections between the both of them.

Dark Angel, lol no.
    Last edited by Gaius; 12-26-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Seeing a revamped version of Zara would be nice. As well as Sharkeeta and Queen Clea.

Voted for Dark Angel since Donna Troy and anything connected to her needs all the support she can get. That includes Angle Man too.

Incredible Member

I voted for Dr. Poison as I love the villain. I would love a story where she is the main villain, and she is torturing people with her toxins just for fun.

I would also like a revamped Queen Clea and Zara. I would also like a Red Panzer divorced from the Nazi origin.

I immediately thought Queen Clea when I saw the thread until I noticed Sharkeeta on the poll. So she gets my vote.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I want to see the classic Villainy Inc lineup in all its full glory. Which would at least include Zara, Poison and Clea.

Definitely want to see Sharkeeta too.

Dr Poison needs to be reinvented the way she was durinf the Pandora Virus arc. She is a scientist that dissects the body of gods and create liquid curses out of their blood. She could be such a great worldwide villain.

I wish Giganta would join the Suicide Squad, but I would be more than happy with Hypnota fulfiling her Future State destiny and impersonate Wonder Woman while trying to be a hero. A crossover where Diana tries to reform the Suicide Squad could be cool.

I really wish they would also use Devastation in a big way. This demon child that wants to bring out the cruelity in the heart of every human to prove they aren't worth anything. She should be Diana's archenemy.

Angleman and Donna Troy had an interestibg dynamic in the Phil Jiminez run. It would be cool to explore that further.

If they bring back Silver Swan I hope she is permanently reformed and Cassie Sandsmark helps her go through that.

I'd rank my hopes for them to appear as such:

1. Sharkeeta - When I first saw this villain, it was love at first sight. She's so bizarre in all the right ways and I cannot WAIT to see her return. I just hope they don't modernize her too much; she needs those Disney villain cheekbones, butterfly wings and shark body.
    2. Queen Clea - I think she's the only decently prominent WW villain to NOT appear at all in 2021.
    3. Zara - I love all the classic Villainy Inc. gals, but I've really gotten into Zara's stories lately.
    4. Osira - love this villain's aesthetic! I'm dying to see her return.
    5. Dr. Poison - definitely in need of a big comeback, though we've seen her a few times in 2021.
    6. Aegeus - I really like what Steve Orlando did with the character, making him an arms dealer of mythical weaponry. Hope to see that continue.
    7. Crimson Centipede - He had a really fun and monstrous redesign recently, so it'd be cool to see him return (along with Saturna).
    8. Angle Man - meh, I've liked him less and less as the years go on. It'd be nice to see him return though.
    9. Cyborgirl - I was never a huge fan personally, though she's one of the very few Black WW villains so it'd be nice to see more diversity among her rogues.
    10. Dark Angel - I'd rather see her as a Donna Troy villain going forward.
    11. Red Panzer & Baron Blitzkrieg - I think a Nazi story is fine once in a while, but I don't really want these two to be the focus of too many stories.
    12. Kung - I don't know if his generic ass (and possibly slightly offensive?) codename, but I'm not a fan.
    13. Nuclear - nope.

Others I really hope we see:

• Helen MFin' Alexandros - I'm so tired of Vanessa as the Silver Swan. I'm dying for Helen to return.
    • Duke of Deception - I really thought with his "cameo" in the WW 1984 film we'd see more of him, but... we didn't.
    • Decay - It's criminal that she hasn't reappeared in decades.
    • Fausta Grables - I love that she's appeared more in TV & film than she has in comics, but let's bring her back!
    • Sontag Henya - Venturians need more love in the WW books.
    • Moot & Geof - Moot was an androgynous criminal who had a robot companion Geoff in Messner-Loebs' run.
    • Dalma - fun renegade Amazon from the 40's who also appeared in the TV show (albeit drastically different).
    • Drax & Barremargox - demons from Messner-Loebs' run; Barremargox in particular interests me as we never actually see her, yet Cheetah spends a decent chunk of time in her dimension and we never see their confrontation. Cheetah having other enemies beyond WW would be nice, so add Barremargox to her rogues gallery.
    • Cassie Arnold - Another Messner-Loebs character (he really had a fun recurring rogues gallery set up); White Magician's lover who was also a reporter. He used her, naturally, and then transformed her into a demon. Very Hellraiser-y and could be cool to see brought back.
    • Children of Cronus - Disdain, Arch, Harrier, et al had really cool designs and I'm surrpised nothing has been done with them since their big war on the gods.
    • Mikos - Circe needs more minions, and Mikos was always one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I wish Giganta would join the Suicide Squad,
    I used to want to see that, but I think Giganta honestly deserves better. How is Amanda Waller realistically going to implant a bomb in her brain? Giganta should be upgraded to one of the physically strongest of the DCU, just like Cheetah was upgraded to be one of the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Sharkeeta - When I first saw this villain, it was love at first sight. She's so bizarre in all the right ways and I cannot WAIT to see her return. I just hope they don't modernize her too much; she needs those Disney villain cheekbones, butterfly wings and shark body.
    Wait, is Sharkeeta actually coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Wait, is Sharkeeta actually coming back?
    I wish! I meant IF she comes back.

I wish! I meant IF she comes back.
    Got my hopes up, I thought Cloonrad tweeted something

I immediately thought Queen Clea when I saw the thread until I noticed Sharkeeta on the poll. So she gets my vote.

I put Sharkeeta on specifically with you in mind.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

1. Sharkeeta - When I first saw this villain, it was love at first sight. She's so bizarre in all the right ways and I cannot WAIT to see her return. I just hope they don't modernize her too much; she needs those Disney villain cheekbones, butterfly wings and shark body.
    2. Queen Clea - I think she's the only decently prominent WW villain to NOT appear at all in 2021.
    3. Zara - I love all the classic Villainy Inc. gals, but I've really gotten into Zara's stories lately.
    4. Osira - love this villain's aesthetic! I'm dying to see her return.
    5. Dr. Poison - definitely in need of a big comeback, though we've seen her a few times in 2021.
    6. Aegeus - I really like what Steve Orlando did with the character, making him an arms dealer of mythical weaponry. Hope to see that continue.
    7. Crimson Centipede - He had a really fun and monstrous redesign recently, so it'd be cool to see him return (along with Saturna).
    8. Angle Man - meh, I've liked him less and less as the years go on. It'd be nice to see him return though.
    9. Cyborgirl - I was never a huge fan personally, though she's one of the very few Black WW villains so it'd be nice to see more diversity among her rogues.
    10. Dark Angel - I'd rather see her as a Donna Troy villain going forward.
    11. Red Panzer & Baron Blitzkrieg - I think a Nazi story is fine once in a while, but I don't really want these two to be the focus of too many stories.
    12. Kung - I don't know if his generic ass (and possibly slightly offensive?) codename, but I'm not a fan.
    13. Nuclear - nope.

Others I really hope we see:

• Helen MFin' Alexandros - I'm so tired of Vanessa as the Silver Swan. I'm dying for Helen to return.
    • Duke of Deception - I really thought with his "cameo" in the WW 1984 film we'd see more of him, but... we didn't.
    • Decay - It's criminal that she hasn't reappeared in decades.
    • Fausta Grables - I love that she's appeared more in TV & film than she has in comics, but let's bring her back!
    • Sontag Henya - Venturians need more love in the WW books.
    • Moot & Geof - Moot was an androgynous criminal who had a robot companion Geoff in Messner-Loebs' run.
    • Dalma - fun renegade Amazon from the 40's who also appeared in the TV show (albeit drastically different).
    • Drax & Barremargox - demons from Messner-Loebs' run; Barremargox in particular interests me as we never actually see her, yet Cheetah spends a decent chunk of time in her dimension and we never see their confrontation. Cheetah having other enemies beyond WW would be nice, so add Barremargox to her rogues gallery.
    • Cassie Arnold - Another Messner-Loebs character (he really had a fun recurring rogues gallery set up); White Magician's lover who was also a reporter. He used her, naturally, and then transformed her into a demon. Very Hellraiser-y and could be cool to see brought back.
    • Children of Cronus - Disdain, Arch, Harrier, et al had really cool designs and I'm surrpised nothing has been done with them since their big war on the gods.
    • Mikos - Circe needs more minions, and Mikos was always one of my favorites.

I used to want to see that, but I think Giganta honestly deserves better. How is Amanda Waller realistically going to implant a bomb in her brain? Giganta should be upgraded to one of the physically strongest of the DCU, just like Cheetah was upgraded to be one of the fastest.

Where did we see Dr. Poison this year?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Where did we see Dr. Poison this year?
    I know she was in Sensational Wonder Woman, but I'm not certain where else.

She was in the issue with Queen Bee, Giganta, Blue Snowman, and Silver Swan.