Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

What kind of post lead her to trend?

I think her problem is the opposite of Nightwing's. They try to distance her too often from Diana and they can't settle on whether she was someone Diana rescued as an orphan or a magical clone of Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    What kind of post lead her to trend?

I think her problem is the opposite of Nightwing's. They try to distance her too often from Diana and they can't settle on whether she was someone Diana rescued as an orphan or a magical clone of Diana.
    Good point: Ever since the initial Crisis event, Donna's connection to Diana has been severed. Writers have struggled to provide Donna with her place in the greater DC universe other than a member of the Titans.

For Twitter, Gail posted: Your town or city is being attacked by a warlike alien force, with advanced weaponry and tactics.

You can pick FIVE Teen Titans to protect you, from any era.

Who do you pick?

#FiveTeenTitans

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Good point: Ever since the initial Crisis event, Donna's connection to Diana has been severed. Writers have struggled to provide Donna with her place in the greater DC universe other than a member of the Titans.

For Twitter, Gail posted: Your town or city is being attacked by a warlike alien force, with advanced weaponry and tactics.

You can pick FIVE Teen Titans to protect you, from any era.

Who do you pick?

#FiveTeenTitans
    I'd go with the Titans of Myth thing simply because it's unique.

Donna looking stunning as always in Nightwing 82.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Dear DC can we get a (Truth about Donna Troy)and just have her be the Daughter of Antiope and Ares that way she can still have a connection to Diana and we can do away with this Created to Destroy the Amazons idea.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Donna looking stunning as always in Nightwing 82.

That was quite the cavalry. Love how Donna just stays that extra moment. Always caring for her friends. Love the way she is depicted here to. Every time she has shown up in Nightwing the art has been fantastic.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It'd be nice if she had gotten a mini series as part of the WW 80th anniversary. She really needs to be fleshed out more in the WW-verse.

Extraordinary Member

It was nice to see her fly

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Dear DC can we get a (Truth about Donna Troy)and just have her be the Daughter of Antiope and Ares that way she can still have a connection to Diana and we can do away with this Created to Destroy the Amazons idea.
    So then she won't be Donna, and we're forced to endure yet another origin for Donna.... I'll pass.

'Who is Donna Troy.....Again?'

Okay I'm glad that Taylor was not telling the truth and they had Titans appear in his comic.

But overall I hope that Donna makes other appearances
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 07-19-2021 at 08:14 AM.

I don't know why DC always choose the most complicated story for her origin after Crisis. Just let her be Hippolyta's adoptive daughter blessed by the gods with powers. The only real debate would be if 1: she was found by Dania (her pre-crisis origin) 2: found by Rhea and sent to the Amazons after gifting her with powers, or 3: she washed up on the island after a shipwreck or something.
    I for one would go with 2 so she still can be connected to the Titans of Myth.

But what I really want is for to get rid of the sword and shield and to get back her ToM powers back.

And another thing, should she join Wally and Roy and get her son back? I don't read Aquaman so I don't know if Garth's son or his relationship with Dolphin has been reestablished or not.

Its a shame Dick is the only original Titan who gets some kind of respect by DC, even though he's been f'ed with too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I don't know why DC always choose the most complicated story for her origin after Crisis. Just let her be Hippolyta's adoptive daughter blessed by the gods with powers. The only real debate would be if 1: she was found by Dania (her pre-crisis origin) 2: found by Rhea and sent to the Amazons after gifting her with powers, or 3: she washed up on the island after a shipwreck or something.
    I for one would go with 2 so she still can be connected to the Titans of Myth.

But what I really want is for to get rid of the sword and shield and to get back her ToM powers back.

And another thing, should she join Wally and Roy and get her son back? I don't read Aquaman so I don't know if Garth's son or his relationship with Dolphin has been reestablished or not.

Its a shame Dick is the only original Titan who gets some kind of respect by DC, even though he's been f'ed with too.
    Dolphin is back, but she never interacted with Garth. Tempest barely even appears right now.

About Donna's son, i think her history with Terry should remain in the past and not bring it back.

Also... I would kill for a mini series with her. Bunch of new books for the Wonder Woman franchise but none even mention her. I think they probably views her as a Titan character more than a Wonder character.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Dolphin is back, but she never interacted with Garth. Tempest barely even appears right now.

About Donna's son, i think her history with Terry should remain in the past and not bring it back.

Also... I would kill for a mini series with her. Bunch of new books for the Wonder Woman franchise but none even mention her. I think they probably views her as a Titan character more than a Wonder character.
    Yeah, Team Titans was a lot like a superhero version of Terminator, and let's just say that was a bad future that was averted....