Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Cassie needs a new identity
    With the title of Wonder Girl being taken from her I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    So Donna was seen this week in Future Slate. I love how she was pictured but she is still dead. They keep hinting that Titans Academy will show how it all happened but I really don't want to read it if the endgame is her death. Also speaking of Titans Academy is anyone else annoyed that they keep showing all these young heroes going there to learn and there's nothing of the Young Justice team. When they rebooted the Teen Titans with Cassie, Conner, Tim and Bart it revitalized the title and was a great run and now I can't see any acknowledgement of that. I know Conner's going to be used elsewhere but having Donna and Cassie there at the Academy would be fantastic.
    Future State isn't the definite future, but a possible one, i thought.

I hate the idea of Titans just being a training ground. It's like, we haven't been able to focus on a really good team book with the characters everyone loves, so lets sideline them and made a crap ton more new ones to further dilute thiings...*sigh*

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post

I hate the idea of Titans just being a training ground. It's like, we haven't been able to focus on a really good team book with the characters everyone loves, so lets sideline them and made a crap ton more new ones to further dilute thiings...*sigh*
    Yeah I feel the same way but I just want Donna in a book on a full time basis. So I am willing to over look it for now. I know it's only a possible future but they really do keep hinting that it is. I know it wont be because directions and creators will change but they better not kill her off before all of that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post

If they are sidelined then sure, you'd be right. But I think Titans Academy is the perfect evolution for a team like theirs that has always been far more interesting through how involved they get in ech others lives, and because it gives them a much more soec function in this universe, instead of doing the same things Justice League does except with a different cast

Superia is Donna from Earth 3, right?
    Should we put this here?

CRIME SYNDICATE #3

written by ANDY SCHMIDT
    art by KIERAN McKEOWN
    backup story art by BRYAN HITCH
    cover by DAVID FINCH
    card stock variant cover by BABS TARR
    ON SALE 5/4/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 3 OF 6 | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99 US
    With the Crime Syndicate’s forces combined for the first time, seeds are sown to change the world forever. But before that can happen, Ultraman, Superia, Johnny Quick, Atomica, and Emerald Knight must survive a final battle with the biggest Starro of them all—and each other! Plus: Earth-3’s Alexander Luthor makes his debut!
    Question of the month: On Earth-3, are Starros friends or foes?
    And in the backup story, witness the origin of Superwoman in tale illustrated by superstar artist Bryan Hitch!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Should we put this here?

CRIME SYNDICATE #3

written by ANDY SCHMIDT
    art by KIERAN McKEOWN
    cover by DAVID FINCH
    ON SALE 5/4/21
    With the Crime Syndicate’s forces combined for the first time, seeds are sown to change the world forever. But before that can happen, Ultraman, Superia, Johnny Quick, Atomica, and Emerald Knight must survive a final battle with the biggest Starro of them all—and each other! Plus: Earth-3’s Alexander Luthor makes his debut!
    And in the backup story, witness the origin of Superwoman in tale illustrated by superstar artist Bryan Hitch!
    That Babs Tarr Superior .

Yara's not the only one who can pull off a leotard.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    So Donna was seen this week in Future Slate. I love how she was pictured but she is still dead. They keep hinting that Titans Academy will show how it all happened but I really don't want to read it if the endgame is her death. Also speaking of Titans Academy is anyone else annoyed that they keep showing all these young heroes going there to learn and there's nothing of the Young Justice team. When they rebooted the Teen Titans with Cassie, Conner, Tim and Bart it revitalized the title and was a great run and now I can't see any acknowledgement of that. I know Conner's going to be used elsewhere but having Donna and Cassie there at the Academy would be fantastic.
    We saw how Donna died in Future State Teen Titans #1.

As for Young Justice, well, Conner's in TTA #3 at least. They're crossing over with Suicide Squad.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    We saw how Donna died in Future State Teen Titans #1.

As for Young Justice, well, Conner's in TTA #3 at least. They're crossing over with Suicide Squad.
    Yeah they show how it happened. Perhaps I should have worded it better. I meant they keep hinting that this is going to happen. I didn't know Conner is going to be in TTA #3. That's cool. Though with Conner I would prefer Cassie be there. I still try to remain hopeful Donna has a large part to play in the upcoming books.

Should we put this here?

CRIME SYNDICATE #3

written by ANDY SCHMIDT
    art by KIERAN McKEOWN
    cover by DAVID FINCH
    ON SALE 5/4/21
    Lol, is Cheetah just an actual cheetah on Earth - 3?! That would be hilarious.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 02-18-2021 at 03:47 AM.

Conor and Alan goofing around, behind the scenes of Titans season 3. Jay, Tim Drake's actor, in the background too.

https://twitter.com/DCUTitansBR/stat...11059518726152

I'll never stop saying this, Conor Leslie as Donna Troy is perfect.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-19-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Giving me strong Phil Jiminez vibes.

Fantastic Member

Conor and Alan goofing around, behind the scenes of Titans season 3. Jay, Tim Drake's actor, in the background too.

https://twitter.com/DCUTitansBR/stat...11059518726152

I'll never stop saying this, Conor Leslie as Donna Troy is perfect.
    I'll never stop agreeing. She really is perfect and that video gives me hope that she has a good role in the new season.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I love it. It's kind of the way I look at the whole Wonder Family. Donna as the equal and bridge to man's world.