Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 537
  1. #481
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I've been holding off on Titans until I know she is back. Looks like it's going to be an end of season thing. What are the odds she comes back as Troia? The black costume and everything I think would suit the aesthetic of the show. Also with Connor and now Tim Drake being introduced I think Cassie as Wonder Girl should take over the red costume.
    Please don't introduce Cassie. Not that I think Donna should keep being Wonder Girl, but this show has had an issue with being able to focus on this cast in the first place and they've already gotten rid of three team members and replaced one of them. Cassie would be overkill.

    But also, I'm expecting Donna to be in the next episode, at least somewhat. It's rumored to be centered around Raven.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

  2. #482
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,857

    Default

    Titans United #4 variant by Kael Ngu

    DTTU4.jpg

  3. #483
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Titans United #4 variant by Kael Ngu

    DTTU4.jpg
    Gorgeous stunning I’m gonna have to collect thease

  4. #484
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Please don't introduce Cassie. Not that I think Donna should keep being Wonder Girl, but this show has had an issue with being able to focus on this cast in the first place and they've already gotten rid of three team members and replaced one of them. Cassie would be overkill.

    But also, I'm expecting Donna to be in the next episode, at least somewhat. It's rumored to be centered around Raven.
    Update: Conor confirmed that Donna is appearing in episode 9!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

  5. #485
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Update: Conor confirmed that Donna is appearing in episode 9!
    and it was GOOD!


    also are we reading titans united

  6. #486
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and it was GOOD!


    also are we reading titans united
    I was pleased with this episode, at least as far as Donna is concerned.

  7. #487
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    It was definitely one of the better episodes but I question why Donna was more of a supporting character to everyone else. She is there to advance Rachels storyline, Hanks storyline, and Tims storyline. No mention of how Diana is dealing with Donnas death, how Hippolyta is dealing with her death, how even Donna is dealing with her own death.

    spoilers:
    She's been dead for MONTHS compared to these 2 people that have been dead for weeks yet she knows the least about what is going on in this Supernatural rip off of an afterlife. She doesnt question why she hasnt moved on, how her friends or family are doing. Nothing really about her Amazon upbringing that I'd imagine she would've learned growing up on the island. Rachel has been trying to bring her back to life which one would assume messed up Donnas being able to move on but she's in the same place as Hank/Tim. And how did she come back to life but her body disappears from Themiscryia and right to where Bruce is staying just so she can save him from suicide?
    end of spoilers

  8. #488
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and it was GOOD!
    Yeah, i liked too.
    More Donna is always a good thing.

  9. #489
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    7,941

    Default

    Des Taylor


  10. #490
    Incredible Member wonder39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It was definitely one of the better episodes but I question why Donna was more of a supporting character to everyone else. She is there to advance Rachels storyline, Hanks storyline, and Tims storyline. No mention of how Diana is dealing with Donnas death, how Hippolyta is dealing with her death, how even Donna is dealing with her own death.

    spoilers:
    She's been dead for MONTHS compared to these 2 people that have been dead for weeks yet she knows the least about what is going on in this Supernatural rip off of an afterlife. She doesnt question why she hasnt moved on, how her friends or family are doing. Nothing really about her Amazon upbringing that I'd imagine she would've learned growing up on the island. Rachel has been trying to bring her back to life which one would assume messed up Donnas being able to move on but she's in the same place as Hank/Tim. And how did she come back to life but her body disappears from Themiscryia and right to where Bruce is staying just so she can save him from suicide?
    end of spoilers
    Diana is mentioned to have died. The older woman working with Raven at the end is Hippolyta, who mentions that her daughter ( Diana ) had died

  11. #491
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Diana is mentioned to have died. The older woman working with Raven at the end is Hippolyta, who mentions that her daughter ( Diana ) had died
    .....unless I really missed something, it's not Hippolyta. The Amazons name is Lydia. Now if the writers try to be savvy and say that it is well they are laughable.

  12. #492
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,287

    Default

    I wonder. Donna and Starfire are generally seen to be very close. Would it be a good idea to have Donna and Starfire comic? If anything Raven would be the third character too. Like the two are a perfect of branching out the titans. Kind of make the BoP

  13. #493
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and it was GOOD!


    also are we reading titans united
    One of the better episodes that awful show did .

  14. #494
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    .....unless I really missed something, it's not Hippolyta. The Amazons name is Lydia. Now if the writers try to be savvy and say that it is well they are laughable.
    In which case, isn't the dead daughter... Donna?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  15. #495
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I was pleased with this episode, at least as far as Donna is concerned.
    Where is this from? Is it recent? Donna looks great and has her Silvery-Blue Lasso of Persuasion.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •