Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Donna needs a good tv series or animated series where she isn't part of the Titans to really break free for a hot minute. If Diana cant be on JL: D, let Donna get in on the fun.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 05-19-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Donna needs a good tv series or animated series where she isn't part of the Titans to really break free for a hot minute. If Diana cant be on JL, let Donna get in on the fun.
    I like this idea.

But even if Diana is present, Donna could still be introduced. They did this with Artemis.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Donna needs a good tv series or animated series where she isn't part of the Titans to really break free for a hot minute. If Diana cant be on JL: D, let Donna get in on the fun.
    I was disappointed but not surprised by the inclusion of Hippolayta on the new Justice League squad. I was hoping with Diana being "dead" they would allow Donna to step up again. I think the statement you make about her being on a tv series or animated series works against her here. If she were on one I have no doubt she would have gotten the nod but since she is not in the wider public forum because she is largely absent from any other media she was passed over in favor of a character who has been in a couple of movies recently.

Just something I made for fun. I'm hoping when Donna comes back she will be in her black suit. It was nice to see her in the red one but, personally, I always preferred the black.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

Just something I made for fun. I'm hoping when Donna comes back she will be in her black suit. It was nice to see her in the red one but, personally, I always preferred the black.
    Nice work!

I like them both! Maybe the black/silver a little bit more.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I love it. I do wish they'd just gone ahead and given her the W emblem instead of doing some cut out of it.It looked awkward.

Thank god Conor Leslie is back in Season 3, if her last scene was that stupid death in the finale it would be a shame.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Thank god Conor Leslie is back in Season 3, if her last scene was that stupid death in the finale it would be a shame.
    That death and scene were handled so poorly. Conor Leslie is a great actress and she gave it her best but no good acting could have made that script and editing better.

Yeah both look nice. It'd be pretty easy to take the red version and tweak it to have Donna and Cassie look recognizably different. The main thing is the color of the pants. Cassie usually wears blue jeans. Also some more colored accents on the top.

Fantastic Member

That is fantastic. I think the black looks better and I liked the red on her. Personally my favourite costume for her is Troia with teh silver stars so I would love to see more of them on the suit but that is fantastic. I really hope they give us that in the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Well I suppose that's something. A passing of the torch I assume. Sounds good. I didn't mind Future Slate Wonder Woman so that should be interesting.
    It was a tiny cameo in issue 1, but Joelle Jones is doing an AMA on Reddit right now and said she does have plans for Cassie. That passing of the torch should still happen... though, she also said Yara is early to mid 20s. Unless Cassie's been aged up, that makes Yara older then her!

That death and scene were handled so poorly. Conor Leslie is a great actress and she gave it her best but no good acting could have made that script and editing better.
    Death by electrocution? That was dumb. She wouldn't die from that in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Not the first dumb death that Donna has had:

Although my question is, if the Titans show can have their own old Bruce Wayne, why can't they have their own Wonder Woman? Or have Hippolyta or Phillipus show up?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Not the first dumb death that Donna has had:

Despite the fact that yeah it was a robot Superman. I didn't so much mind teh death. It took something immensely powerful to take her out and only when it begun to fear for it's own life after Donna had it on the ropes. I just don't like the tear. You go through the whole narrative of her being a warrior born and then she tears up when she knows she dead? didn't seem right to me. A smile would have been far better for narration and character building.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Despite the fact that yeah it was a robot Superman. I didn't so much mind teh death. It took something immensely powerful to take her out and only when it begun to fear for it's own life after Donna had it on the ropes. I just don't like the tear. You go through the whole narrative of her being a warrior born and then she tears up when she knows she dead? didn't seem right to me. A smile would have been far better for narration and character building.
    Why should she smile instead of cry? Because she’s got a warriors death?