Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Yeah I think Donna was still dead from teh Graduation Day event during the Titans of Tomorrow run on Teen Titans. I thought it was great Cassie took teh mantle of Wonder Woman in DCeased but yeah that whole generation of heroes just gets looked over all the time and certainly besides Tim and Connor I don't think anyone else was mentioned from Young Justice in Future Slate.
    Bart was killed in the first part of FS Flash.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Bart was killed in the first part of FS Flash.
    Ah that's right. I forgot, thanks. So I guess Cassie was just not mentioned

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

The sword and shield is a really drab look for Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    The sword and shield is a really drab look for Donna
    I'm over it. And bring back the starfield
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Bring back Troia in appearance and ability if not in name. Differentiate her from Diana, Yara, and Cassie by giving her the star field back as well as giving her back her photonic blasts... which I know are something she hasn't had in 30 years, but it makes her more than just a Diana clone. Also, the lasso of persuasion needs to make an appearance.

I do think that the Amazons should have a weapon of their own though other than their lassos. If Diana has the sword/shield combo, Hippolyta has a polearm, Artemis has a bow (or axe, depending), and Yara has her Boleadoras... what would you guys like to see Donna using? I could see a broadsword or some claws or something like that.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 06-24-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Bring back Troia in appearance and ability if not in name. Differentiate her from Diana, Yara, and Cassie by giving her the star field back as well as giving her back her photonic blasts... which I know are something she hasn't had in 30 years, but it makes her more than just a Diana clone. Also, the lasso of persuasion needs to make an appearance.

I do think that the Amazons should have a weapon of their own though other than their lassos. If Diana has the sword/shield combo, Hippolyta has a polearm, Artemis has a bow (or axe, depending), and Yara has her Boleadoras... what would you guys like to see Donna using? I could see a broadsword or some claws or something like that.
    Giant shield/shuriken. Make it glow like that starfield effect on her clothes.

Shield for defense. Lasso for long range. I remember reading NTT and the image of Donna tearing up a truck like it was a piece of paper. I think her fists should be her main weapon.

I prefer Donna use a staff.

Sticks and bo staffs are associated with Robin these days.

Both a giant shield and a staff would be neat. Her using a staff reminds me of when Kori first visited Themyscira and she and Donna sparred using bo sticks.

She could use a spear, since it's actually a weapon the greeks used to use, called Dory.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She could use a spear, since it's actually a weapon the greeks used to use, called Dory.
    That seems to be what Hippolyta is going to use.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Sticks and bo staffs are associated with Robin these days.
    Two Robins in fairness. Donna can use something more akin to a quarterstaff. Still I was approaching this angle from Donna being in the Wonder Woman pages rather than a Titan.