Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's Conor Leslie.
    You are right. Thanks for the correction.

Also regarding YJ. They severely underused Cassie and Troy is an ambassador? come on..... sidelined to say the least. Also Cassie and Robin never did it for me..... Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown always. Cassie and Konner always.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Nothing wrong. We're talking about S1 where they were off limits.

And once both characters made their debuts they barely got used so...didnt help much.
    Here's a link to a CBR article that talks about season 1 YJ and why Donna Troy was absent: https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-secrets-trivia-dc/

I don't have the link to the original Greg Weisman article that I'm referring to where he talks about Donna being their first choice for the team but, licensing issues prevented it. If I find it, I'll post

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Here's a link to a CBR article that talks about season 1 YJ and why Donna Troy was absent: https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-secrets-trivia-dc/

I don't have the link to the original Greg Weisman article that I'm referring to where he talks about Donna being their first choice for the team but, licensing issues prevented it. If I find it, I'll post
    Yeah I don't mind her not being in the YJ show because to me that's more Cassie's thing, but if they were trying to make it a Titans show then yeah it has to be Donna. I maintain that her lack of exposure in other media has led to writers limiting her involvement in the wider comic world.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Yeah I don't mind her not being in the YJ show because to me that's more Cassie's thing, but if they were trying to make it a Titans show then yeah it has to be Donna. I maintain that her lack of exposure in other media has led to writers limiting her involvement in the wider comic world.
    Season 1 was basically a Titans show.
    Dick, Wally and Roy were main characters, they only swap Garth for Kaldur and even so Garth made an appearance with Tula.

Donna was the only one to not being shown in season 1 cause of legal reasons, which sucks.

Donna short lived stint as Wonder Woman:
    Last edited by Drako; 01-14-2021 at 06:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Season 1 was basically a Titans show.
    Dick, Wally and Roy were main characters, they only swap Garth for Kaldur and even so Garth made an appearance with Tula.

Donna was the only one to not being shown in season 1 cause of legal reasons, which sucks.

Donna short lived stint as Wonder Woman:
    I always hated they barely never showed her as Wonder Woman until World War III, right before One Year Later.

Steel was filling in for Superman, Batwoman for Batman, but showed zilch of Wonder Woman outside of Cassie joining a crazed cult in the weekly 52.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I always hated they barely never showed her as Wonder Woman until World War III, right before One Year Later.

Steel was filling in for Superman, Batwoman for Batman, but showed zilch of Wonder Woman outside of Cassie joining a crazed cult in the weekly 52.
    Yeah what was it like four comics of her as actual Wonder Woman and she was captured in the first one. I understand it was a vehicle to bring Diana back to the role but it was still a raw deal. I had forgotten about Cassie joining that cult, weird times.

Incredible Member

I assumed it was licensing issues that prevented her from being on those shows. It's such a shame. Even on the new Titans show though they really didn't give her anything and a really stupid death. I'm hoping they bring her back for teh next season but all I have heard says otherwise and I somehow doubt they will get another season to bring her back. Shame really because Rose Leslie was a perfect cast. Her lack of exposure in other media has led to her being sidelined everywhere and it's really annoying.
    They've already confirmed Conor Leslie is coming back for season 3 and that they're doing a resurrection/return of Dona Troy plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    They've already confirmed Conor Leslie is coming back for season 3 and that they're doing a resurrection/return of Dona Troy plot.
    As they should. She was killed in the most stupid way and the world deserves more Conor Leslie as Donna Troy.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    I initially heard that as well and then I have heard nothing and all teh seasons previews are revolving around Jason and Kori's arcs. Conor Leslie is an amazing Wonder Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    As they should. She was killed in the most stupid way and the world deserves more Conor Leslie as Donna Troy.

I really hope this involves the Titans of Myth in some way and not just Raven...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I really hope this involves the Titans of Myth in some way and not just Raven...
    With Kory possibly going off world this season to battle her sister it wouldn't be a huge stretch for a detour to New Cronos.
    Last edited by Scott402; 01-16-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I always liked Donna especially when she traveled through the multiverse love to see her in an ongoing Challengers of the Beyond or replace Diana in Justice League Dark.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

With Kory possibly going off world this season to battle her sister it wouldn't be a huge stretch for a detour to New Cronos.
    Right? I would live for a Titans powered Donna. Get her away from Diana powerset wise.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Right? I would live for a Titans powered Donna. Get her away from Diana powerset wise.
    It's such an epic storyline though I hope they don't try and shoehorn it into the season.

It's such an epic storyline though I hope they don't try and shoehorn it into the season.
    She can show up and then on season 4 be revealed as a child of the Titans.