Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    DC needs to proove that thease are not just chracters uses to quick diversity points
    Bumblebee
    Vixen
    Steel and other making quick little appearances is not gonna cut it
    Agree 100%! What's crazy is that DC has some of the earliest black heroes in comics and yet, they lack a rich publication history. Vixen in particular is one of my favorite female heroes and member of the League but, why is she excluded from recent League lineups? Bumblebee has increased popularity thanks to Super Hero Girls and Teen Titans cartoons but, is seldom used in the comics. Why not use the popularity from other media to draw her fans into the comics? Feel like DC's black legacy heroes are such a missed opportunity. There are great characters which have enjoyed popularity in other media that just aren't being used.

Speaking of Vixen, during Orlando's WW run, there was a mention of Donna and Vixen's friendship. I would totally buy a book where Donna and Vixen team-up! How about Donna leading an all-female team of Titans featuring Bumblebee, Steel, Miss Martian, Raven, Starfire, and others?

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Agree 100%! What's crazy is that DC has some of the earliest black heroes in comics and yet, they lack a rich publication history. Vixen in particular is one of my favorite female heroes and member of the League but, why is she excluded from recent League lineups? Bumblebee has increased popularity thanks to Super Hero Girls and Teen Titans cartoons but, is seldom used in the comics. Why not use the popularity from other media to draw her fans into the comics? Feel like DC's black legacy heroes are such a missed opportunity. There are great characters which have enjoyed popularity in other media that just aren't being used.

Speaking of Vixen, during Orlando's WW run, there was a mention of Donna and Vixen's friendship. I would totally buy a book where Donna and Vixen team-up! How about Donna leading an all-female team of Titans featuring Bumblebee, Steel, Miss Martian, Raven, Starfire, and others?
    And for some reason they make new token characters... when they already have characters they could be using.....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    And for some reason they make new token characters... when they already have characters they could be using.....
    I agree. Take the Amazons, for instance. For the past 30+ years, the Amazons have been depicted as comprising of all races. Something the Nubia book has recently touched upon with the Well of Souls (shout out to George Perez!). It would be great to have Wonder Woman stories that largely included some of these Amazons such as Philippus. Great character, rarely seen. I sincerely hope that Nubia sticks around for more than the 6 issue mini that she's currently in. I would also love to see Donna interacting with the Amazons more. Something we haven't seen largely since Gail Simone's run.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    I agree. Take the Amazons, for instance. For the past 30+ years, the Amazons have been depicted as comprising of all races. Something the Nubia book has recently touched upon with the Well of Souls (shout out to George Perez!). It would be great to have Wonder Woman stories that largely included some of these Amazons such as Philippus. Great character, rarely seen. I sincerely hope that Nubia sticks around for more than the 6 issue mini that she's currently in. I would also love to see Donna interacting with the Amazons more. Something we haven't seen largely since Gail Simone's run.
    Did DC mention where Nubia has been since the 70's? Has Donna ever met her sister Nubia?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

She isn't currently Dianas sister but i dont think she's ever interacted. She's just been guarding Dooms Doorway.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    She isn't currently Dianas sister but i dont think she's ever interacted. She's just been guarding Dooms Doorway.
    Thanks.

I think once they have Nubia more involved, she needs to see Diana, Hippolyta and be introduced to Donna for sure.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

I'm team wondergirl

With the Wonder Woman game announced, i hope Donna can make an appearance. Since it's a open world game, they will need a lot of characters to populate Themyscira.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

By Nick Robles (twitter):

Wally & Donna Part One:

If not for Linda, it would've been a cute ship...and imply Donna had a thing for redheads .

Wally & Donna (Part Two):

New Teen Titans Vol 1 #36 & 39

Titans Vol 1 #16

Donna might show up Wonder Woman: Evolution

From there, everyone went through their favorite Amazonian characters...Phillips both said Donna Troy and Artemis because of how messy they both are. Phillips also hinted that one of those two characters would be in Evolution coming up, but wouldn’t say who to let readers experience Mike Hawthorne’s excellent design for themselves.