Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    It's such an epic storyline though I hope they don't try and shoehorn it into the season.
    She can show up and then on season 4 be revealed as a child of the Titans.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She can show up and then on season 4 be revealed as a child of the Titans.
    That's kind of my big worry because that's an end of the season cliff hanger which means she wont be in much of season 3 which would be a travesty.

That's kind of my big worry because that's an end of the season cliff hanger which means she wont be in much of season 3 which would be a travesty.
    She is in Toronto shooting her scenes already.

https://twitter.com/DCTitansBrasil/s...14699626373120

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They've been shooting for awhile though I think. If what ive read is true, she'll likely show up midseason if not towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They've been shooting for awhile though I think. If what ive read is true, she'll likely show up midseason if not towards the end.
    They still need to revive her, so it will need some build up for sure. Her returning mid season it's not bad, i think.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She is in Toronto shooting her scenes already.

https://twitter.com/DCTitansBrasil/s...14699626373120
    While I am glad to see that she may have more screen time then I thought this year. As a Southern Ontario resident I will say.... this year has been mild LOL. In fairness it was only her and the fact that I would finally get to see a live action Nightwing that brought me to Titans. Took me two years to see it but, it was kind of worth it. Except for the whole Donna dying for no good reason.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I'd watch that!!

Rewatching Thor had me thinking about Donna and all of her origins...they should just make Donna the daughter of the Titans of Myth. Her mother or father or whatever, fearing for Donnas life goes to Hippolyta and places her in charge of protecting the child. They pull a Buffy and manipulate time and space into thinking that Donna has always been Dianas sister.

Rewatching Thor had me thinking about Donna and all of her origins...they should just make Donna the daughter of the Titans of Myth. Her mother or father or whatever, fearing for Donnas life goes to Hippolyta and places her in charge of protecting the child. They pull a Buffy and manipulate time and space into thinking that Donna has always been Dianas sister.
    But isn't making all the Wonder girls daughters of some mythological god kinda repetitive?

But isn't making all the Wonder girls daughters of some mythological god kinda repetitive?
    Wonder Woman is steeped in mythology, its part of her character and shouldnt be ignored imo. It isnt anymore repetitive then all of Bruces proteges coming from broken backgrounds or Superman family being some form of Kryptonian.

Wonder Woman is steeped in mythology, its part of her character and shouldnt be ignored imo. It isnt anymore repetitive then all of Bruces proteges coming from broken backgrounds or Superman family being some form of Kryptonian.
    I would rather her being the reincarnation of a Titan goddess like Thea or something.

Fantastic Member

I would rather her being the reincarnation of a Titan goddess like Thea or something.
    My preferred origin for Donna is always the most convoluted one. She was an orphan, who was raised by the Amazons and accepted as Diana's sister and then discovered to have been infused with teh powers of the Titans. To me it just works but I realize I may be in the minority with that. To me it's great because you get the best of both worlds. She's the sister of Diana and also her own woman.

I'd watch that!!
    As would I.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

My preferred origin for Donna is always the most convoluted one. She was an orphan, who was raised by the Amazons and accepted as Diana's sister and then discovered to have been infused with teh powers of the Titans. To me it just works but I realize I may be in the minority with that. To me it's great because you get the best of both worlds. She's the sister of Diana and also her own woman.
    That's actually the simplest, and closest to her original concept. Everything after that is garbage...lol