Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Damian is now 14, jon is 17 and jackson and emiko are 16 so is cassie and Damian's generation the same age group now? I mean jon and tim are the same age now.
    Kinda wish Young Justice was on it's own Earth, where maybe the Titans didn't exist or maybe they took inspiration from the JSA or something. Or they just need to stay their younger ages.

There's already a JSA equivalent to the Titans - Infinity Inc in the 1980s (which was essentially the Earth-2 equivalent of the New Teen Titans) and later, the JSA All-Stars in the 2000s (they existed just before Flashpoint and were a second team of mostly younger members).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I know this is very early but when yara joins a team what team do you believe she'd join?

She's either gonna join Justice League or a new team made for her generation. The Titans are already too full, and I don't think they intend to re- use the Young Justice name for a group that has none of the characters from the origin team nor from the cartoon.

But what generation is she? She's to old for Damian's and tim's.

Based on Future State, she is of Jon Kent's generation. And right now she seems to be the same age as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's already a JSA equivalent to the Titans - Infinity Inc in the 1980s (which was essentially the Earth-2 equivalent of the New Teen Titans) and later, the JSA All-Stars in the 2000s (they existed just before Flashpoint and were a second team of mostly younger members).
    I'm very aware of that ( DC kid since 1974) but mainly what i am saying is that aging up the youngsters just creates problems. So if they insist on aging them up it would be better if Young Justice was on an Earth that didnt have the Titans, as they basically are just another version of the team but younger.

Wonder girl #5 - Yara stands alone as her world is torn apart!

After an unexpected betrayal that shakes Yara to her very core, she ventures out and finds the lost tribe of the Amazons…the Esquecida! Will a reunion with her lost sisters finally give Yara the answers she’s been looking for? Or is she now more lost than ever, as she ventures out to find those who wish to never be found?

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wonder girl #5 - Yara stands alone as her world is torn apart!

After an unexpected betrayal that shakes Yara to her very core, she ventures out and finds the lost tribe of the Amazons…the Esquecida! Will a reunion with her lost sisters finally give Yara the answers she’s been looking for? Or is she now more lost than ever, as she ventures out to find those who wish to never be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Based on Future State, she is of Jon Kent's generation. And right now she seems to be the same age as him.
    Word of God (i.e. her writer in an AMA) is that she's early 20s. That makes her a few years older than Jon, who is 17. Jon may be about to take over as Superman, but he's still a teenager, and Yara apparently is not.

At the present time, a secondary JLA team would make the most sense. The only reason the main JL team doesn't is because Hippolyta's already on the roster.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ah yeah you're right.

Extraordinary Member

Shame that Joelle Jones is off art with issue #5, hopefully she can do every other arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Shame that Joelle Jones is off art with issue #5, hopefully she can do every other arc.
    Aw, really? I was hoping she would make it to #12.

Did they say who's picking up the art now?

Yeah, and I'm not a fan of Adriana Melo's art. Too cheesecakey for my tastes and her poses usually look stiff and unnatural.

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess the Hera thing doesnt work out