Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

I liked issue 6, but I was surprised to hear Yara admit she liked Eros and that Eros genuinely seemed to care about her. That was not something I expected.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Out this week.
    Well, I'm happy to be wrong

Good number. Very glad to see that Leila and Adriana are taking very well the job of replacing Joelle on the board

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I liked issue 6, but I was surprised to hear Yara admit she liked Eros and that Eros genuinely seemed to care about her. That was not something I expected.
    I think it's just Eros' powers. More surprising is that Eros is genuinely (somewhat) interested in Yara. Or at least he somewhat cares about her. But I also read him as being quite egotistical (which makes sense for his character) and that his grievance with Yara isn't so much that she refused to be with him on Olympus forever but rather that she rebuffs his love in favor of following her own path DESPITE being under his sway. Both Hera and Eros look toxic, manipulative, and petty as hell here.

It would cool if Babs Tarr could draw a whole issue of this book.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    I think it's just Eros' powers. More surprising is that Eros is genuinely (somewhat) interested in Yara. Or at least he somewhat cares about her. But I also read him as being quite egotistical (which makes sense for his character) and that his grievance with Yara isn't so much that she refused to be with him on Olympus forever but rather that she rebuffs his love in favor of following her own path DESPITE being under his sway. Both Hera and Eros look toxic, manipulative, and petty as hell here.
    id also point out that he accidentally pricked himself with his own arrow when he shot her so this unintentionally became alot more two sided than originally intended on his part

She got her own funko pop

D36F96C1-37E1-4F14-9894-09E77DB6AD8B.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-15-2021 at 11:39 AM.

You know who would make an interesting first hero meeting outside of the Wonder Family for Yara would be, Jackson as Aquaman. Because she has some sort of water god connection and it would be fun to connect that to the Aquafamily of books.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I’m hoping she’ll start interacting with the wider DCU soon post Trial.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m hoping she’ll start interacting with the wider DCU soon post Trial.
    Me too. Do you guys still think she's going to join a justice League or will she join the other wonder girl's as titans?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know who would make an interesting first hero meeting outside of the Wonder Family for Yara would be, Jackson as Aquaman. Because she has some sort of water god connection and it would be fun to connect that to the Aquafamily of books.
    I would love that!

Personally, I don't think joining Teen Titans would benefit her. If anything she should be in a new team.

I would like to see Yara with the Titans, but only if they have a good book and a competent writer, not whatever we have right now.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Is Wonder Girl ending with number 8? I only see the spetial of TotA on the solicits

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Is Wonder Girl ending with number 8? I only see the spetial of TotA on the solicits
    No, they would say in the solicits last month if it was the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Me too. Do you guys still think she's going to join a justice League or will she join the other wonder girl's as titans?
    I’m hoping we’ll still get a version of the FS JL lineup. Would be way more interesting than what the current JL is now.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/