Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marik Swift View Post
    Nothing. Having a love interest 1 issue into her own series is terrible though.

A woman really can't stand on her own without a man supporting her?
    Where was he supporting her? He was driving the bus, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik Swift View Post
    Nothing. Having a love interest 1 issue into her own series is terrible though.

A woman really can't stand on her own without a man supporting her?
    How is Joćo a love interest? They literally just met.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nŗ8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    How is Joćo a love interest? They literally just met.
    He looked and commented on her cleavage so I guess that ticks the first checkbox.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    He looked and commented on her cleavage so I guess that ticks the first checkbox.
    Wait? What cleavage? She was wearing a hoodie and Joćo was nothing but polite and respectful. I had to go back and look again because I thought I missed something, but I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Wait? What cleavage? She was wearing a hoodie and Joćo was nothing but polite and respectful. I had to go back and look again because I thought I missed something, but I didn't.
    Idk. He was looking at her boobs.

Edit: Oh I guess not, he was looking at her face. Good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yara being in her 20s is a weird choice. I though she would be around Damian and Jon's age.
    Maybe they're following DCeased's lead and have kicked Cassie down a generation? Cassie was de-aged in that compared to the main universe, and was the same age as Jon and Damian, starting out as Wonder Girl, and becoming the Wonder Woman to the Super Sons' Batman and Superman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe they're following DCeased's lead and have kicked Cassie down a generation? Cassie was de-aged in that compared to the main universe, and was the same age as Jon and Damian, starting out as Wonder Girl, and becoming the Wonder Woman to the Super Sons' Batman and Superman.
    That was weird in the DCeased and would be even weirder in cannon. So lets hope that not the case.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nŗ8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

If the plan is for Yara to eventually become WW then might as well start with her being in 20s to avoid usual problems related to character's age.

I support making Yara a 20-something year old.

Okay so...I’m not sure how much I can spoil about the recent Wonder Woman in a Yara thread so I’m going to post in a spoiler box to be safe. But it’s about my thoughts concerning a decent part of Yara’s current story and maybe infinite frontier as a whole.

spoilers:
    Okay so the most recent issue of Wonder Woman ended with Diana going to Olympus but it’s crumbling and on fire, it’s just completely wrecked and I guess we will know if anyone is alive next issue....but that completely flys in the face of Yara’s story where Mt. Olympus is going strong and Hera who we know died in Infinite Frontier #0 is alive and kicking. All I’m reminded in thinking is that Williamson has said that inconsistencies are deliberate, so I can only think that someone made a fake Olympus and it’s gods and it’s some how tied into what Darkseid is up to.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay so...I’m not sure how much I can spoil about the recent Wonder Woman in a Yara thread so I’m going to post in a spoiler box to be safe. But it’s about my thoughts concerning a decent part of Yara’s current story and maybe infinite frontier as a whole.

spoilers:
    Okay so the most recent issue of Wonder Woman ended with Diana going to Olympus but it’s crumbling and on fire, it’s just completely wrecked and I guess we will know if anyone is alive next issue....but that completely flys in the face of Yara’s story where Mt. Olympus is going strong and Hera who we know died in Infinite Frontier #0 is alive and kicking. All I’m reminded in thinking is that Williamson has said that inconsistencies are deliberate, so I can only think that someone made a fake Olympus and it’s gods and it’s some how tied into what Darkseid is up to.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I read the solicitations for the next WW issue so it's an inconsistency that could be solved pretty fast. ~~~We shall see though~~~
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

No she wasn’t, she was 17 the YJ made Tim friends look young

What does DCeased have to do with Young Justice other than Cassie being in both? Anything in YJ doesn't contradict what I said - that in DCeased, her age is closer to Damian's instead. Jon is 17 now, so her being kicked down a generation in the main universe doesn't require a de-aging.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What does DCeased have to do with Young Justice other than Cassie being in both? Anything in YJ doesn't contradict what I said - that in DCeased, her age is closer to Damian's instead. Jon is 17 now, so her being kicked down a generation in the main universe doesn't require a de-aging.
    Damian is now 14, jon is 17 and jackson and emiko are 16 so is cassie and Damian's generation the same age group now? I mean jon and tim are the same age now.

Jackson's probably getting an age up, they just announced he's becoming Aquaman.

Tim should be 18 at least now, possibly older, due to Infinite Frontier restoring everyone's histories. That means he can't be younger than when he first became Red Robin in 2009.