Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
My cellphone's smart tech plugs in nonsense words, in place of what I'm typing, sometimes. Obviously, I was typing George Perez, in reference to his 1980s reboot and timely rehabbing of Hercules, as a heroic force in the Wonderverse.

He swears to Wonder Woman and the Amazons that his strength will be theirs, whenever they call upon it, ..and Hercules keeps his oath, in WOGs.

And before anyone goes there, the Amazons forgave and rehabbed a mass-murdering, human-experimenting Nazi, Paula Von Gunther...even made her their chief scientist. Refusal to accept Perez's rehabbed, heroic Hercules just reinforced negative steeped about women having no sense of accountability or self-governance.

Anyway, I think that was Hercules in Nicola Scott's Wonder Family portrait, at the end of one of Greg Rucka's landmark stories. George Perez showed us a Hercules, who honored his bond and stood with the Amazons in WOGs. Being properly a Wonder, he belongs in the family snapshot, and the man-hating (misandry) that keeps him locked outta' the Invisible Treehouse ..is totally not okay.

https://wondabunga.blogspot.com/2021...ules-long.html
Paula's one of the things that's aged most poorly about Golden Age Wonder Woman in my opinion, so I'm fine with both neither really getting a redemption arc.
Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I love Steve realizing he's the only guy .
Think he and Etta both realized they're the only ones with no powers.