Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

We are so close to get a confirmed Hawkeye solo for this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Clint is apparently guest starring in the THOR ANNUAL #1 in July, which is part of the "Infinite Destinies" crossover of Annuals featuring the various new users of the Infinity Gems.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-infinite-...ies-evil-thor/

Nice to see an upcoming Hawkeye appearance!
    That sounds bonkers and I like it.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Clint is apparently guest starring in the THOR ANNUAL #1 in July, which is part of the "Infinite Destinies" crossover of Annuals featuring the various new users of the Infinity Gems.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-infinite-...ies-evil-thor/

Nice to see an upcoming Hawkeye appearance!
    Not often we see Clint and Thor interact, come to think of it.

I feel like the last time we did was when they faced off in Secret Empire which is a very underrated moment in my opinion because it was when Thor defied his orders and Clint got over his moment of weakness after seeing the Hulk, leading the Resistance to safety.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not often we see Clint and Thor interact, come to think of it.
    My favorite will always be from the Englehart run, when George Perez was just getting his feet wet...

Too bad the camaraderie between Clint & Thor came to an abrupt end, though

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-17-2021 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Ultimate Member

If Thor had short hair, how would we even tell the difference between the two of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    If Thor had short hair, how would we even tell the difference between the two of them?
    It was hard to differentiate Clint and Steve because they are both tall, blonde white men.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    It was hard to differentiate Clint and Steve because they are both tall, blonde white men.
    Hank Pym too in those comic without his mask. they're all basically the same guy.

And Steven Strange is just Tony Stark with grey hair. Replace the beard with an eye patch and voila, Nick Fury!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    You'd be able to tell between Clint and Thor. Clint is in fantastic shape--but he still doesn't have the muscles or broad torso of an Asgardian god.

Clint, Steve and Pym tend to be more problematic with most artists -- if you had a scene with all three stripped to their underwear and thrown in a room together you'd likely have to wait for dialogue to tell you who was who. A lot of artists would be relying on different hairstyles to tell them apart. George Perez did manage to give all three of them very distinct faces during his run in AVENGERS vol.3 though.

You'd be able to tell between Clint and Thor. Clint is in fantastic shape--but he still doesn't have the muscles or broad torso of an Asgardian god.
    Well it depends on which artist you ask, lol.

Clint, Steve and Pym tend to be more problematic with most artists -- if you had a scene with all three stripped to their underwear and thrown in a room together you'd likely have to wait for dialogue to tell you who was who. A lot of artists would be relying on different hairstyles to tell them apart. George Perez did manage to give all three of them very distinct faces during his run in AVENGERS vol.3 though.
    Nowadays that's easier: Steve is shaved, combed and taller (even though he shouldn't be according to every size chart ever), Clint has that spiky hair, stubbles and probably a broken/bleeding nose while Pym is just not present at all.

My Twitter

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Nowadays that's easier: Steve is shaved, combed and taller (even though he shouldn't be according to every size chart ever), Clint has that spiky hair, stubbles and probably a broken/bleeding nose while Pym is just not present at all.
    Ouch. That last one really hits! But I agree it's less of a problem in modern comics

Truth hurts

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Well it depends on which artist you ask, lol.
    This doesn't look like Clint at all lol

Ultimate Member

Why does every hero have to be so muscled? I'd like to see a more normal looking guy.

Mighty Member

Untitled-1-01.jpg

Well, that help you to identify each of the appearance based on the artists.