Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

I love goofy Clint. If done right
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I love goofy Clint. If done right
    I love snarky Clint .

All I want is a team comic to rebuild some of his old friendships that seem to have all been forgotten, and for him to be written like in EMH. That's not really that much to ask, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    All I want is a team comic to rebuild some of his old friendships that seem to have all been forgotten, and for him to be written like in EMH. That's not really that much to ask, is it?
    Not in my book .

Hopefully we'll get an Avengers book with a classic roster after Aaron's done.

I hope so! I really miss when he used to have lots of friends that cared about him, 'cause it doesn't really feel like he has that anymore. For the longest time it felt like Kate was the only person he was allowed to hang out with and open up to, and now I'm worried he and Bucky are gonna get stuck as a duo 'cause people like their interactions and no writer seems to know what to do with either character individually. I personally feel like Clint needs to go back to his roots and Bucky needs to move forward and grow some new ones. I'm not sure what Kate is actually doing right now but she seems to do okay on her own and with the younger heroes.

Oh I thought Kate was limbo-ed too currently.
    Last thing of hers I read was that short story by Kelly Thompson were Kate is spying on the probably-criminal neighbor across the street while recovering from her broken leg.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Oh I thought Kate was limbo-ed too currently.
    Last thing of hers I read was that short story by Kelly Thompson were Kate is spying on the probably-criminal neighbor across the street while recovering from her broken leg.
    Kate's been guesting in America Chavez's new book.

Now that I think about it, it's possible that Kate and Clint haven't appeared in a book together since the WCA revival ended, aside from a backup story somewhere that was a lead-in to Absolute Carnage before Clint moved back to New York.

I remember CRADLE was shown in front of the WCA headquarters in the first issue of the Champions relaunch, but that never went anywhere.

Also, didn't Clint and Kate show up in a brief flash in Aaron's Avengers run?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Kate's been guesting in America Chavez's new book.

Now that I think about it, it's possible that Kate and Clint haven't appeared in a book together since the WCA revival ended, aside from a backup story somewhere that was a lead-in to Absolute Carnage before Clint moved back to New York.
    Got it! Well I've not seen them together since then at least but I haven't been following all that many books.

My Twitter

Clint should do some war crimes and then Kate will cover up his war crimes and then the Dire Wraiths should eat his dog so he goes to John Wick the Dire Wraiths.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

W-what? :|

My Twitter

The preview for next week's Captain Marvel feature Clint but it's just part of a dream sequence .

My Twitter

The preview for next week's Captain Marvel feature Clint but it's just part of a dream sequence .
    Cool. But Clint needs a new costume.

Astonishing Member

Clint is apparently guest starring in the THOR ANNUAL #1 in July, which is part of the "Infinite Destinies" crossover of Annuals featuring the various new users of the Infinity Gems.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-infinite-...ies-evil-thor/

Nice to see an upcoming Hawkeye appearance!

So is Clint going to get a run before or after Hawkeye?