Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    That sounds cool and I'm excited about the show addressing Clint's origins, especially his recruitment to SHIELD and his ex-carnie past. I hope Coulson will make an appearance as well and I hope that Coulson played a part in Clint's recruitment. I would like to know more about Strike Team Delta as well. Hopefully, 6 episodes are more than enough to explore Clint as a character.
    Wait... it's just six episodes? :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    It would be nice if even a modicum of this made it into the MCU. Of all Avengers, I feel he's benefited least from his adaptation. At least his video game version has a lot!
    Eh, it's really just something you may find and may listen to or read. The game otherwise only gives him 3-4 cutscenes that are largely expositional and that's it.

While I agree the movies did him dirty he still got a lot more going for him there.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Wait... it's just six episodes? :|

Eh, it's really just something you may find and may listen to or read. The game otherwise only gives him 3-4 cutscenes that are largely expositional and that's it.

While I agree the movies did him dirty he still got a lot more going for him there.
    I see. Maybe the show will make the MCU version more interesting.

Mighty Member

Kate Bishop: Calling herself as the "BEST" Hawkeye.
    Clint fans: So you have chosen death.

Sorry, I prefer Clint all the ways more than Grumpy Oliver Queen.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post

Isn't Queen only grump on the CW?

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Thank you for making me laugh.

This stuff is part of why I'm kind of over Kate as a character.

Yeah I don't recall him being extra moody from the comics I checked out.
    He's even presented as a hippie at times.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Yeah I don't recall him being extra moody from the comics I checked out.
    He's even presented as a hippie at times.
    (Green Arrow talking to Captain Atom): Didn't I protest you in college?

You may have already seen it but I thought I would just mention that the final Black Widow trailer showed the Vormir scene with Hawkeye and BW. Even if it's a recycled clip, I thought it could be an indication of the role that Hawkeye would play in the movie.

Anyway, since the Hawkeye show is going to address Clint's past, how do you think they'll go about his ex-carnie past? Do you think that they would go in-depth with it, painting just Swordsman as the bad guy or the entire circus like in Avengers Assemble (though they went with Ringmaster instead of Swordsman)? I wonder if they are going to address that Clint was a former criminal as well before he joined SHIELD.

You may have already seen it but I thought I would just mention that the final Black Widow trailer showed the Vormir scene with Hawkeye and BW. Even if it's a recycled clip, I thought it could be an indication of the role that Hawkeye would play in the movie.

Anyway, since the Hawkeye show is going to address Clint's past, how do you think they'll go about his ex-carnie past? Do you think that they would go in-depth with it, painting just Swordsman as the bad guy or the entire circus like in Avengers Assemble (though they went with Ringmaster instead of Swordsman)? I wonder if they are going to address that Clint was a former criminal as well before he joined SHIELD.
    I think at the very least Swordsman trained Clint and he got disillusioned and left him.

I don't actually think we'll go deep into this and whether he was a criminal or not. Just a flashback to his training while he possibly trains Kate.

As for the black widow movie: I doubt his role will be substantial. Maybe a flashback of him recruiting her basically and if they feel funky something about Budapest.

My Twitter

I don't actually think we'll go deep into this and whether he was a criminal or not. Just a flashback to his training while he possibly trains Kate.

As for the black widow movie: I doubt his role will be substantial. Maybe a flashback of him recruiting her basically and if they feel funky something about Budapest.
    I'd be happy if Hawkeye is appearing in the Black Widow movie at all, no matter his capacity. I mean ideally I want a Strike Team Delta or Budapest movie but this is the closest I would get with Marvel Studios so beggars can't be choosers.

I'd be happy if Hawkeye is appearing in the Black Widow movie at all, no matter his capacity. I mean ideally I want a Strike Team Delta or Budapest movie but this is the closest I would get with Marvel Studios so beggars can't be choosers.
    I've got to be honest: weren't it for seeing posts from shippers over at twitter I'd have no idea what strike team delta even is. I definitely have no idea where it came from haha.

My Twitter

Definitely hope they'll stay away from these insufferable "better Hawkeye" vibes in the MCU. In this video they are present to an almost infuriating extent.

My Twitter