Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
Anyone else thinks that Clint’s brief appearance in Edmonson’s Black Widow run was very pointless and meaningless? He just landed on a car from a great height and just walked away like nothing happened while Nat’s companion quipped ‘that looks bad’.
The way I still feel like a fool thinking he was going to have an important part in that run because of that cameo lol. Weren't Natasha and her lawyer discussing how she had to let her friends in or something? And then Clint just falls into the scene? I was so sure that was foreshadowing, and then later on it was Clint that showed up at the hospital to talk to Isaiah I thought it was setting him up to help her out in the end. Apparently I read foreshadowing and setup in everything lol

That run was a little weird with the cameos, though. All her former love interests got issues where they showed up for whatever reason, all within the same arc, and Clint's was the only one that really had anything to do with the plot as it was a flashback that setup a character in the present. Noto drew a real pretty Clint though lol