Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Fingers crossed for the mask.
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if we did get a shot with the mask for circus flashbacks. They've been finding cool ways to include the classic costumes in the shows, and I keep thinking of spoilers:
    that video JR posted where they were making a plaster moulding of his head for some reason.
    end of spoilers I can't remember if it was definitively stated that was for Hawkeye, but timing wise I think it was.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll get something even if it's just a circus costume we see once.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

I'm having a lot of high hopes for the show but I need to remember to keep my expectations measured after what had been done with Wandavision and TFATWS. Still, Clint is my all-time favourite character and it's hard not to have high expectations for the show.

I thought those were overall great shows with slightly botched endings (Falcon and Winterdude at least) but I'm still going in with the mindset that it's probably just going to be "fine" just because I don't trust em with Hawkeye as much
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I also liked the other Disney+ shows for the most part, but the MCU has been disappointing me when it comes to Hawkeye for nearly a decade now, and the fact that it's jumping straight from SHIELD Agent Barton to Fraction Hawkeye doesn't get me too excited; I don't expect that we'll see my favorite version of Clint, which is the swashbuckler with the authority issues who eventually has to learn how to find balance when he becomes an authority figure himself.

I just hope they do right by Clint in the end.

Agreed to all of your sentiments.

While waiting for the Hawkeye trailer to drop, I'm looking forward to seeing Hawkeye in What If? It seems that he'll be in at least 2 episodes.

As a Zombie once. Which I guess isn't far off from his personality during much of Avengers (2012) ;D

My Twitter

I forget if Jeremy Renner is confirmed for it...

Just from the trailers I think we have at least three different appearances, so that's exciting! I'm liking the look of the animation, and am very curious of what all these different stories will be. and yes, Renner was confirmed to be doing his voice.

Mighty Member

Anyone thinking Hawkeye will appear in any upcoming runs especially with his Disney+ series arrive on November or he is gonna to be like Scarlet Witch where there is no comic contents during the premiere of "WandaVision"?

Afraid it's gonna be the latter.

My Twitter

Maybe they'll announce a mini.

I'm hoping for a new good solo Hawkeye (Clint Barton) comic too.

We know it's gonna be a Team Hawkeye comic if anything anyway.
    Written by Lemire again to spite me specifically.

My Twitter