Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 363
  1. #331
    Fantastic Member chicago_bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    467

    Default

    I'm with Matternativ here, that's basically like giving your friend a necklace with your initials, thus coming across as pretty narcissistic. I mean I could picture Tony Stark doing that but not Clint.^^
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

  2. #332
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Happy late Birthday!! Clint Barton!! Let's hope he will show up more often in the future. I don't know when to expect but it's good to have a master archer to remember his celebration!!Clinton Barton (Earth-616) from Hawkeye Freefall Vol 1 1 001.jpg
    Clinton Barton (Earth-616) from Occupy Avengers Vol 1 1 001.jpg

  3. #333
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Kelly Thompson confirmed once more that Clint will be back for arc 3 of Black Widow!

    (Judging from the solicits for September that might be all we have to look forward to all year :|)
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Assassin's Creed - Ranked From Worst to Best
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: You are wrong about Mara Jade - More than just "the Wife"

  4. #334
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Kelly Thompson confirmed once more that Clint will be back for arc 3 of Black Widow!
    Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    (Judging from the solicits for September that might be all we have to look forward to all year :|)
    There has been some preview art indicating Clint will be in the final arc of IMMORTAL HULK alongside the other Avengers.

    Apparently TRIAL OF MAGNETO #2 is going to involve a large group of heroes attending a memorial for the murder victim. Clint isn't confirmed to be in attendance, but the cover did show other inactive Avengers like Wasp and Vision, so its possible he might be there too.

  5. #335
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,059

    Default

    It would be nice if Clint shows up in the pages of Black Cat for a story arc.

  6. #336
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Yay!



    There has been some preview art indicating Clint will be in the final arc of IMMORTAL HULK alongside the other Avengers.

    Apparently TRIAL OF MAGNETO #2 is going to involve a large group of heroes attending a memorial for the murder victim. Clint isn't confirmed to be in attendance, but the cover did show other inactive Avengers like Wasp and Vision, so its possible he might be there too.
    Oh sweet. Nice to know he's at least getting some more guest appearances.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Assassin's Creed - Ranked From Worst to Best
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: You are wrong about Mara Jade - More than just "the Wife"

  7. #337
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It would be nice if Clint shows up in the pages of Black Cat for a story arc.
    Yeah it's such a missed opportunity to sneak in some romance between them when they met each other in Duggan's Hawkeye vs Deadpool.

  8. #338
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Yeah it's such a missed opportunity to sneak in some romance between them when they met each other in Duggan's Hawkeye vs Deadpool.
    Admittedly that would've been the worst version of Felicia to romance, so no surprise there .

  9. #339
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    I don't think that would be more than a fling.
    I can't see them having anything serious going on at all.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Assassin's Creed - Ranked From Worst to Best
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: You are wrong about Mara Jade - More than just "the Wife"

  10. #340
    Fantastic Member Sneakronicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Clint finally getting a Classic 616 Funko Pop!

    Funko Clint.jpg

  11. #341
    Incredible Member OOTCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Clint finally getting a Classic 616 Funko Pop!

    Funko Clint.jpg
    It's exactly like I always dreamed! I hope I can get my hands on one.

  12. #342
    Fantastic Member Sneakronicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    It's exactly like I always dreamed! I hope I can get my hands on one.
    Same! I was so miffed he didn't get a Marvel 80th Pop, but I may forgive them now. I'll just pretend he's a Marvel 80th to match my fishnets Natasha lol

  13. #343
    Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Admittedly that would've been the worst version of Felicia to romance, so no surprise there .
    That run is my first time encountering Black Cat as a character so I have no prior knowledge about her like her being a Spidey villain. I just thought it'd be cool to see Clint hook up with a burglar heh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Clint finally getting a Classic 616 Funko Pop!

    Funko Clint.jpg
    I hope this is available where I live because Hawkeye Shawarma isn't sadly.

  14. #344
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    That run is my first time encountering Black Cat as a character so I have no prior knowledge about her like her being a Spidey villain. I just thought it'd be cool to see Clint hook up with a burglar heh.
    You should read her solo book. I think that presents her character far better and more honestly (and might even make you want her and Clint to hook up more) .

  15. #345
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Clint finally getting a Classic 616 Funko Pop!

    Funko Clint.jpg
    If I was into funkos this would probably be a top priority.
    Glad he's getting some masked merch in any case!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Assassin's Creed - Ranked From Worst to Best
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: You are wrong about Mara Jade - More than just "the Wife"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •