Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! Is this official? Didn't realize that Clint being a one-time member of JLA was considered an authorized fact (LOL):

It's usually listed as trivia thing so I suppose it is
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]OMG! Is this official? Didn't realize that Clint being a one-time member of JLA was considered an authorized fact (LOL):
    It happened, but whether or not any of the members on either side remember that it happened due to all the reality warping and time travel schenanigans involved is another story. Its certainly not likely to get referenced in-story again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I find weird that most of the Avengers treat Hawkeye with no respect since they see him with a bow and an arrow but his personality and background is what make me love the character. Meanwhile, there is Green Arrow who have loyalty and respect from the Justice League, but his personality is the opposite who is a loudmouth and grumpy ansgty man which make me dislike him a lot.
    Clint and Scott Lang are both treated that way. Up until Disassembled they were treated well. Then after they both came back from the dead everyone...including people who were closest to them...just started crapping all over them.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Silver Age Hawkeye was respected and treated seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Clint and Scott Lang are both treated that way. Up until Disassembled they were treated well. Then after they both came back from the dead everyone...including people who were closest to them...just started crapping all over them.
    Yeah, it seems like now they're both seen as the human screw-ups who nobody really respects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Silver Age Hawkeye was respected and treated seriously.
    Indeed. Still love every moment (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    That wasn't really an issue for Clint until after well into the heroic age.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    It happened, but whether or not any of the members on either side remember that it happened due to all the reality warping and time travel schenanigans involved is another story. Its certainly not likely to get referenced in-story again.
    Thank you, Dermie! You're insight is greatly appreciated!!

I've got way more hooked on that Wastelander Drama than I thought I would. Clint, Ash, Bobbi, Kate. They all screw up in equal measure and yet I can sympathize with each one.
    Great writing with many shades of grey and layers so far.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I've got way more hooked on that Wastelander Drama than I thought I would. Clint, Ash, Bobbi, Kate. They all screw up in equal measure and yet I can sympathize with each one.
    Great writing with many shades of grey and layers so far.
    I’ve followed the release schedule on Spotify and I hard agree with this. No one in this book makes a single good decision but I feel for all of them. What they did with Melissa and Erik was also really cool, I think that scene might be my favourite so far.

Oh yeah without spoiling anything that one was wild for sure.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy Ran The Aluminum Foot View Post
    I’ve followed the release schedule on Spotify and I hard agree with this. No one in this book makes a single good decision but I feel for all of them. What they did with Melissa and Erik was also really cool, I think that scene might be my favourite so far.
    Yeah, I really like it too. And Atlas is one of my favorite Thunderbolts (after Songbird), so I'm glad he spoilers:
    got to go out like a hero
    end of spoilers in this version of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Yeah, I really like it too. And Atlas is one of my favorite Thunderbolts (after Songbird), so I'm glad he spoilers:
    As an Erik fan, I can get behind that .

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    In W.E.B of Spider-Man mini, there is a potrait that feature the original MCU rosters minus Hawkeye.
    Attachment 115286

Even in Asgard, Hawkeye is mistake as Spider Man for the invitation for the toast of the war.
    Attachment 115287
    Apparently branding is the problem:

Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Yeah it was actually a breathe of fresh air, especially given that 9 times out of 10 Erik seems to draw the shortest straw.