Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'm not gonna post it here because we have our own thread for that but pics from the Hawkeye D+ Show reveal him wearing a "comic accurate" costume.
    spoilers:
    Or how I'd call it: An under-armour sweatshirt with his logo on it
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    At the very least I hope this means we get a better Kate costume too.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Honestly, this is why I love Clint Barton more than Oliver Queen because he is quite relatable to people who is trying to prove himself to be a hero by becoming one of them. I really Green Arrow not because of his long run, but his characteristics and political background (Political Correctnesss destroy Society) is really turning me off. I honestly feel that Clint is quite enjoyable to get to know more each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    At the very least I hope this means we get a better Kate costume too.
    end of spoilers
    Tbh they both look like something you'd buy at your local sport shop
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Tbh they both look like something you'd buy at your local sport shop
    I miss when there was some effort in Hawkeye's looks .

Speaking of: I'll never understand why Kate didn't keep her look from the young Avengers. That one was killer.
    I get that the hip hole joke is a running Gag it's still a very plain look.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Speaking of: I'll never understand why Kate didn't keep her look from the young Avengers. That one was killer.
    I get that the hip hole joke is a running Gag it's still a very plain look.
    Her original YA look?

Extraordinary Member

Not sure if we done this...but just came up in my feed...

Her original YA look?
    That one.

She rocked that shades-look much more than Clint.
    I guess the crop top thing might not be to everyone's taste but nothing a shirt underneath or just a longer one in the first place can't fix.

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

That one.

She rocked that shades-look much more than Clint.
    I guess the crop top thing might not be to everyone's taste but nothing a shirt underneath or just a longer one in the first place can't fix.
    Well...here I go again...but I just feel that "normal' super women should not show so much skin....simply as a matter of protection. That Kate costume, Mockingbirds bare legs and the like make no sense to me as a stray bullet can ruin their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Well...here I go again...but I just feel that "normal' super women should not show so much skin....simply as a matter of protection. That Kate costume, Mockingbirds bare legs and the like make no sense to me as a stray bullet can ruin their day.
    Style over practicality...

Ultimate Member

Style over practicality...
    What if the style looks stupid though?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I get that. I also get that women's costumes have often been a bit oversexed compared to that of the guys hence getting rid of swimsuit costumes and maybe crop tops isn't a bad thing hence I mentioned putting on a shirt under but stray bullets will most likely not care whether you wear a flimsy jumper or nothing there.
    It's definitely helpful when ragdolling over concrete and stuff though.

And again: Hip-holes
    I felt like Katie Barton made that simply jumpsuit style look better and more practical than the girl she was named after.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 05-01-2021 at 07:22 AM.

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

I get that. I also get that women's costumes have often been a bit oversexed compared to that of the guys hence getting rid of swimsuit costumes and maybe crop tops isn't a bad thing hence I mentioned putting on a shirt under but stray bullets will most likely not care whether you wear a flimsy jumper or nothing there.
    It's definitely helpful when ragdolling over concrete and stuff though.

And again: Hip-holes
    I felt like Katie Barton made that simply jumpsuit style look better and more practical than the girl she was named after.
    But then there is the whole bullet proof costume thing and a lot of them wear.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-01-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Renners costume looks like it's meant to have something go on top. It looks like there's more to the purple arrow part on either side, maybe a vest or a jacket like his previous suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What if the style looks stupid though?
    TO each their own then .