Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I get that. I also get that women's costumes have often been a bit oversexed compared to that of the guys hence getting rid of swimsuit costumes and maybe crop tops isn't a bad thing hence I mentioned putting on a shirt under but stray bullets will most likely not care whether you wear a flimsy jumper or nothing there.
    It's definitely helpful when ragdolling over concrete and stuff though.

And again: Hip-holes
    I felt like Katie Barton made that simply jumpsuit style look better and more practical than the girl she was named after.
    I don't mind the crop top look as it's visually a cool costume, but it does seem like a rather poor choice practically, leaving a vulnerable target open. Super hero costumes have rarely been about practicality, though, so much as what looks cool. I do not miss the bathing suits though as they were often neither for me.

Katie Barton's got some style. I mean, who doesn't like a nice fur vest? I miss her lol

Katie plenty to shoot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Renners costume looks like it's meant to have something go on top. It looks like there's more to the purple arrow part on either side, maybe a vest or a jacket like his previous suits.
    Cap's costume is also a vest which he wears over some under-armor and individual pieces are removable. (See: Behind-the-scenes pics of Civil War) I assume that whatever Renner is wearing is not the entire costume, just parts of it which he wears in between takes.

Ultimate Member

I'm honestly glad they're not going with a "sexy" costume. Plus MCU Clint is finally getting some color.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm honestly glad they're not going with a "sexy" costume. Plus MCU Clint is finally getting some color.
    In before we get a shirtless Goliath costume .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The one with the weird blue straps?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I see your Goliath costume and raise you...

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 4.42.39 PM.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post

What were they thinking?

Nowadays that's easier: Steve is shaved, combed and taller (even though he shouldn't be according to every size chart ever), Clint has that spiky hair, stubbles and probably a broken/bleeding nose while Pym is just not present at all.[/QUOTE]

I think it was Perez (I'm not sure so don't hold me to this) who said that Steve was to be portrayed as rugged looking while Clint's face would be drawn in a more devilish fashion.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Nowadays that's easier: Steve is shaved, combed and taller (even though he shouldn't be according to every size chart ever), Clint has that spiky hair, stubbles and probably a broken/bleeding nose while Pym is just not present at all.

I think it was Perez (I'm not sure so don't hold me to this) who said that Steve was to be portrayed as rugged looking while Clint's face would be drawn in a more devilish fashion.
    Devilish fashion? And aren't all superheroes rugged? It would be more interesting to see a plain looking one.
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 05-01-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    I would rather a writer that actually enjoys Clint as a character and understands his history, abilities and motivations. A shame that Gruenwald has passed away. I quite enjoyed his 1988 Hawkeye limited series. I think Busiek understood Clint best too. Rosenberg is kinda a close second (and hopefully will bring back the Bucky x Clint bromance).
    No to Rosenberg. This is the writer that didn't have Hawkeye take Bryce to the hospital because he had warrants. He dies as a result. Is the bar really so low that people are championing Rosenberg? The guy that thought The Hood asking for Lo Mein was cool? That guy?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But then there is the whole bullet proof costume thing and a lot of them wear.
    Yeah but Kate's doesn't really offer that.
    Stomach aside the other top looks more durable to me.

Tbh I want that one to return for one scene because I want to hear modern Clint's take on it.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What were they thinking?

Tbh I want that one to return for one scene because I want to hear modern Clint's take on it.
    Kate Biship wore it better...headband and all...Young Avengers Presents 6

KateBishopDress.jpg

Yeah but Kate's doesn't really offer that.
    Stomach aside the other top looks more durable to me.
    Yes...but that can just be handwaved into existence with a few lines of dialogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Kate Biship wore it better...headband and all...Young Avengers Presents 6

KateBishopDress.jpg

Yes...but that can just be handwaved into existence with a few lines of dialogue...
    Ha! Fair.
    On both accounts.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Apparently Clint, among others from a certain team he was in, showed up at the end of today's issue of Amazing Spider Man.

My Twitter

Apparently Clint, among others from a certain team he was in, showed up at the end of today's issue of Amazing Spider Man.
    Correcto.
    He'll help Spider-Man along with Luke, Danny, Jess and a few more.