Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

I saw it, I just didn't want to spoil the whole line-up outright
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Thoughts on: Here's Reborn: Siege Society

spoilers:

- Needing an assist against another Archer? How dare!
    - It will make some of the shippers happy
    - Just because everyone expected it it doesn't make the classic antman Hawkeye scene any less cool
    - Can we keep the outfit please?
    end of spoilers
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Remember when Hercules doesn't have a gut to fight Hawkeye. Even Hercules could easily get intimated by Clint.
    RCO019_w_1585628407.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Remember when Hercules doesn't have a gut to fight Hawkeye. Even Hercules could easily get intimated by Clint.
    RCO019_w_1585628407.jpg
    Yeah! That was great, and it all happened after Clint was knocked-out

RCO019_w_1585628407.jpg
    I don't know what the forum rules say about this but I'm not sure sharing pictures that include links to sites like this one are allowed.

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

27 more days to Black Widow. Anyone want to try guessing the role Hawkeye is going to play in the movie if he's going to appear in it?

Maybe Budapest will be about Clint giving the arrow necklace to Natasha.

And I read Heroes Reborn: Siege Society and I love Hawkeye's costume in it. He really resembles Robin Hood in that attire and maybe it's a reference to his entire character being based on Robin when he was created.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    27 more days to Black Widow. Anyone want to try guessing the role Hawkeye is going to play in the movie if he's going to appear in it?

Maybe Budapest will be about Clint giving the arrow necklace to Natasha.

And I read Heroes Reborn: Siege Society and I love Hawkeye's costume in it. He really resembles Robin Hood in that attire and maybe it's a reference to his entire character being based on Robin when he was created.
    I hope he has some role if we're actually getting a Budapest flashback.

I don't think he gave the necklace to Natasha in the first place.
    That would be a bit weird in my book.
    If Nat chooses to showcase her friendship (or more up until AoU was like "nah") that's one thing.
    If Clint is like: "Wear dis pls" it's kinda creepy.
    Specially since he doesn't return the favour unless I missed something.

As for your question: I think he'll show up in a flashback or so but only be name dropped beyond that.

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I don't think he gave the necklace to Natasha in the first place.
    That would be a bit weird in my book.
    If Nat chooses to showcase her friendship (or more up until AoU was like "nah") that's one thing.
    If Clint is like: "Wear dis pls" it's kinda creepy.
    Specially since he doesn't return the favour unless I missed something.

As for your question: I think he'll show up in a flashback or so but only be name dropped beyond that.
    That's such an odd take, no offence.

If he did give her the necklace, I dont think it's weird at all. It's common to give jewelry as gifts as friends. They don't need to have romantic connotations. And I doubt Clint would be pleading her to wear it all the time. It's a gift. It's up to her if she wants to wear it. And her wearing it doesn't have to mean that she holds special feelings for him or something. She just wears it because it's a gift.

Mighty Member

A friendly reminder that Clint Barton first join the Avengers at that time he was in his late teen.

A friendly reminder that Clint Barton first join the Avengers at that time he was in his late teen.
    I know the twins were late teens, but I kind of forget about Clint.

I don't remember this being explicitly confirmed in canon, but it's always been my assumption that he was about 19-20 at the time.

Extraordinary Member

Clint Costume Gallery. Thought some might get a kick out of it.

Last edited by Chris0013; 06-13-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    That's such an odd take, no offence.

If he did give her the necklace, I dont think it's weird at all. It's common to give jewelry as gifts as friends. They don't need to have romantic connotations. And I doubt Clint would be pleading her to wear it all the time. It's a gift. It's up to her if she wants to wear it. And her wearing it doesn't have to mean that she holds special feelings for him or something. She just wears it because it's a gift.
    Sure but it's a gift with basically "his name" on it.
    But we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't like that thought much unless there's an additional story reason that sheds another light at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

Hey cool, thank you!

My Twitter