Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Well, get those meds ready then.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Just because nothing has been announced yet doesn't mean nothing will be. I think a mini is probably more likely than an ongoing though, given that the latest new projects for Kate, Ms. Marvel, America Chavez and Silk have all been minis.

I was just being pessimistic for the funnsies.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Jeremy Renner's Clint had a decent line in the What If episode. That's something .

Was it the one about the hair?

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Was it the one about the hair?
    That's the one .

[Insert "Man of culture as well" meme here]

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Well, get those meds ready then.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jeremy Renner's Clint had a decent line in the What If episode. That's something .
    His voice acting performance wasn't as good as Clark Gregg's and Samuel L. Jackson's but it's alright since he's not that experienced in voice acting. Clint has more lines here than in his uncredited cameo in Thor though. I love that we finally saw Clint and Coulson in the same room in the MCU even though....heh. I also like his comment about Thor's hair.

Anyone here has played Marvel Future Revolution yet? I hope they add Hawkeye as a playable character in the future. I'm having fun playing as Star-Lord so far.

Oh and Hawkeye reshoots are going to take place in Toronto on 7/9 and 8/9. That's where Jeremy is filming for his new show, Mayor of Kingstown.
    Last edited by Ruby Quartz Diamond; 08-27-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Yeah I thought Renner did a decent job with the voice acting, he was better IMO than most of the cast in the first episode. I found that one really distracting, especially since the actor they got for Steve was so good. I really enjoyed the episode as well, and Clint had some good lines. So far a very entertaining show!

I've been playing Future Revolution since they soft launched it in Canada a month or so ago. I'm not big on multiplayer games so I'm sure I'm not playing to the best advantage, but it's fun and I'm enjoying the storylines so far. I really hope Clint gets added, though I'm not sure how quickly they plan to expand the roster this game since you have finite spots on your 'squad' (though you can buy more), unlike most other mobile games where you can easily swap characters as often as you want.

I hope if they add Clint, they bring Chris Cox back, although I think he's almost always been Hawkeye for side-games.

I remember when they added a guy from Rooster Teeth making him sound like an idiot in Avengers Academy. :/

My Twitter

I remember when they added a guy from Rooster Teeth making him sound like an idiot in Avengers Academy. :/
    I like Gus Sorola, but yeah...

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Yeah Clint's adaptations in games and cartoons are all over the place. He could be very serious and a no-nonsense in one, and then a wise-cracker and a failboat in another one, and then a clueless and incompetent fool...it goes on and on

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Gus Sorola, but yeah...
    I liked him in what little I watched if Red Vs Blue.
    But it just didn't fit and he actively tried selling the idiot card which the Dialoge didn't support.

My Twitter

Oh man, it was just such horrible casting, that voice did not fit Clint at all! I do miss that game so much though! The character designs, animations, and storylines were so fun! Pretty much everything was amazing except for the actual gameplay itself lol. And being a College AU I think the more goofy side of Clint worked in that setting, but he also had a great story with lots of heart, and wasn't just treated like the butt of the joke. I really loved that version of him.