Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Oh man, it was just such horrible casting, that voice did not fit Clint at all! I do miss that game so much though! The character designs, animations, and storylines were so fun! Pretty much everything was amazing except for the actual gameplay itself lol. And being a College AU I think the more goofy side of Clint worked in that setting, but he also had a great story with lots of heart, and wasn't just treated like the butt of the joke. I really loved that version of him.
    They had a great take on Wasp .

Oh man, it was just such horrible casting, that voice did not fit Clint at all! I do miss that game so much though! The character designs, animations, and storylines were so fun! Pretty much everything was amazing except for the actual gameplay itself lol. And being a College AU I think the more goofy side of Clint worked in that setting, but he also had a great story with lots of heart, and wasn't just treated like the butt of the joke. I really loved that version of him.
    I'll forever be salty that we didn't get a tie in comic or something.
    The academy AU was so fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They had a great take on Wasp .
    Academy Wasp was amazing indeed!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

A comic would have been amazing! They really missed an opportunity there. And AvAc Jan was the best! Her and Tony's friendship was my favourite thing.
    Screenshot_2017-02-13-17-05-17.jpg

I'd take a cartoon too but well
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Now that Marvel has announce a Daredevil event call "Devil Reign". Do you think there is a chance that Hawkeye will make an appearance there?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Now that Marvel has announce a Daredevil event call "Devil Reign". Do you think there is a chance that Hawkeye will make an appearance there?
    Is Hawkeye street level? I guess now he kind of is.

Clint isn't one of the characters who interacts with Daredevil the most, but I suppose there's a chance. I think the last time he was in a DD book was during Waid's run?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Hawkeye street level? I guess now he kind of is.
    It isn't just street level characters who are appearing in it. The announcement mentioned the Fantastic Four, and the FCBD story that teased the event showed Iron Man and Emma Frost as well.

I certainly hope so. More Checchetto Clint is literally always welcome.

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

A comic would have been amazing! They really missed an opportunity there. And AvAc Jan was the best! Her and Tony's friendship was my favourite thing.
    Screenshot_2017-02-13-17-05-17.jpg
    Hawkeye looks like he's just starting college. Guess that's their intention lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Yeah, that game was kind of like a college AU, which in some ways was fun, although it was weird how they made all the characters the same age which led to strange outcomes like Falcon and Ms. Marvel flirting with each other, and Hank and Janet being the same age as both Hope (from the MCU) and Nadia (from the comics)...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Yeah that's the deal. I'll say it's one thing for characters like Clint who at least had a phase as the young headstrong Trouble maker in comics buts even funnier with someone like Steve.

Jock Thor was another hilarious highlight.
    The writing itself was actually way better than it needed to be with dozens of semi self aware references to things that happened both on the comics and the MCU.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Clint isn't one of the characters who interacts with Daredevil the most, but I suppose there's a chance. I think the last time he was in a DD book was during Waid's run?
    In any case (all things considered), I enjoyed their last get-together from FreeFall awhile ago...

That scene was great, yes!

My Twitter

Clint got to join Natasha and bonk some knees in a recent Black Widow Infinity comic.

My Twitter