Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    New Hawkeye Content and even with an actual costume!
    You had me at no arrow t-shirt and shades .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I knew I would
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Completely understandable. Guess I'm in the minority, but I love BOTH characters and am glad they were able to eventually "bury the hatchet" (616):
    I hated USAgent back in the day, but he did eventually grow on me. I too am glad that they finally were able to resolve their differences.

Mighty Member

Simillar-01.jpg

What do these two have common for ?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Simillar-01.jpg

i was going to say being the best member of their casts, but toph
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Simillar-01.jpg

They are guys and often the butt of jokes.

I mean I guess you could mention that both fall in love multiple times but that's hardly uncommon.

Not much else.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

He looks competent!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Wow this thread jumped from 18 posts to 37

Also, I can't wait for Clint in Heroes: Reborn.

Simillar-01.jpg

Boomerang.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Can't wait for the Hawkeye DLC!

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    When I was a teen, USAgent was one of my favorite Avengers and Hawkeye was one of my least favorites so I always enjoyed when Agent beat up Clint.

Damn I had no idea that Hawkeye and US Agent had beef with each other in the comics till just now. 616 Hawkeye doesn't really have a fixed nemesis of his own like Red Skull for Cap and Mandarin for Iron Man.

Now I wish Hawkeye would make an appearance in TFATWS (the show).

Simillar-01.jpg

They don't have powers? Use ranged weapons? Quip? Have good tatical knowhow?

Oh Swords too I think.

Haven't actually watched Atla, been more on Korra but I'm pretty sure that guy had a sword.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Simillar-01.jpg

Both of them are in a team where everyone have their power except these two. Moreover, they are both being making fun from his team after all both of them have no power and ability.

They don't have powers? Use ranged weapons? Quip? Have good tatical knowhow?
    Yes, correct. But Sokka mostly use his boomerang to aim in reflex motion. Which both of them have good tatical, Sokka mostly given order for his team.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 02-06-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    616 Hawkeye doesn't really have a fixed nemesis of his own like Red Skull for Cap and Mandarin for Iron Man.
    Crossfire has been the closest he's had to an arch enemy of his own, as they have had a number of run-ins over the years and he's developed a very personal grudge against Clint.

In recent years Baron Zemo has also become a major enemy for Clint, as Helmet wanted revenge against him for "stealing" the Thunderbolts from him, and for putting Moonstone in a coma (Clint and Zemo had both fallen for her--so Zemo was both jealous of her being in love with Clint and furious at him nearly leaving her brain dead). However Zemo is so much a part of the Captain America rogues gallery he is unlikely to ever be truly considered Hawkeye's villain.

Oddball was a fun recurring opponent for him. He was never arch enemy material, but not every villain needs to be (like Batroc for Captain America, or Shocker for Spider-Man, etc). The Clown from the Fraction run could potentially be developed into a worthwhile enemy for Clint. Same with the new Swordsman that Fraction introduced, although he got much less panel time and development than Clown did.

Now that she's returned to villainy again, Moonstone could also become a major Hawkeye villain due to their personal history.

You say recently as if it hasn't been 20+ years that he started pissing off Zemo.

My Twitter

New Hawkeye selfie