Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I just hope they don't kill Clint off to make way for Kate. Just retire him to the farm with his family.
    Killed, in the MCU? Good one. They are hinting at Steve still being around to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Leave us not forget the Tracksuit Draculas.
    You're right. Finally people are going to stop talking about that Thanos dude and start talking about some real dangerous villains
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Trailer looks sick. I do however hope we'll balance the comedy out with some vicious action.
    The recent shows and movies have ramped it up a bit I feel and I don't want the bowslingers to fall behind.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

New Old Man Hawkeye oneshot

Wastelanders mastermind Ethan Sacks, writer of both OLD MAN HAWKEYE and OLD MAN QUILL, is also back with artist Ibraim Roberson to bring you a never-before-told story of Hawkeye’s training with Stick—the man formerly known as Daredevil—in WASTELANDERS: HAWKEYE!
    WASTELANDERS: HAWKEYE #1 cover by Josemaria Casanovas
    WASTELANDERS: HAWKEYE #1 cover by Josemaria Casanovas

Clint Barton’s sight may be gone, but his will to avenge is stronger than ever, and with the training and expert guidance of Matt Murdock, arrows will fly again! But what is Murdock’s actual target? And how will this change Hawkeye’s path in the Wastelands? This is one issue you can’t afford to miss!

Last edited by Matternativ; 09-14-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot how that book ended.

To think I thought we were done with this universe .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot how that book ended.

To think I thought we were done with this universe .
    Probably because the first half was just way more memorable and better written! And definitely better drawn.

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I answered the call when I picked up this issue.

Probably because the first half was just way more memorable and better written! And definitely better drawn.
    Kind of lost me when Kate showed up, not gonna lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of lost me when Kate showed up, not gonna lie...
    Yeah. While it was kind of nice seeing her and what she did her sticking around afterwards felt a little too forced to me mostly because she didn't actually do much except for getting used as a meat shield by Bullseye.

On that note: I read "Young Avengers presents l... #6" again the other day which is the oneshot where Ronin Clint and Kate meet for the first (actually third but who cares?) time and I do still dig everything about it.

My Twitter

Yeah. While it was kind of nice seeing her and what she did her sticking around afterwards felt a little too forced to me mostly because she didn't actually do much except for getting used as a meat shield by Bullseye.

On that note: I read "Young Avengers presents l... #6" again the other day which is the oneshot where Ronin Clint and Kate meet for the first (actually third but who cares?) time and I do still dig everything about it.
    It's so weird for me how Fraction wrote Clint there in relation to how he wrote Clint in his solo book.

It's less weird when you keep in mind that every character was written sillier in that book.
    I mean Fraction also wrote Clint scrapping with angel and threatening him to shoot Psylocke mid-fight.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

The worst part is that Clint currently have no ongoing for him while Kate on the other end has a mini run on November. All for the promotion for the upcoming Disney+ Hawkeye.

I'm of course disappointed that we don't get a new Clint book (that Wasteland oneshot aside) but I'm certainly not mad we are getting a new Kate book.

My Twitter

Clint was meant to get an origin retelling in IDW's Marvel Action line, but it's been cancelled.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...l-action-line/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's less weird when you keep in mind that every character was written sillier in that book.
    I mean Fraction also wrote Clint scrapping with angel and threatening him to shoot Psylocke mid-fight.
    Which becomes an issue when people seem to take the characterizations as more serious and legitimate.
    I'm of course disappointed that we don't get a new Clint book (that Wasteland oneshot aside) but I'm certainly not mad we are getting a new Kate book.
    Clint will have his due...sometime...