Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Clint was meant to get an origin retelling in IDW's Marvel Action line, but it's been cancelled.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...l-action-line/
    Well, dang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which becomes an issue when people seem to take the characterizations as more serious and legitimate.

Clint will have his due...sometime...
    You are preaching to the choir here, mate
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Clint is up next in the Wastelanders siriusxm podcast:

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1440377595581714438

I'll probably wait for the "coming soon everywhere" part of this one.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! I'd even settle for the "DIY version" (LOL):

Make Halloween part of Season 2 and include this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post

Oh wow, Bobbi's going to be in it? That's amazing! I always wondered what the deal was with her in the Wasteland universe.

The story sounds very interesting. I love seeing Clint in circus situations. And the description of "Ash" seems pretty different than what we've seen of Ashley in other stories, which makes me wonder if this is a slightly different universe than the comics Wasteland. Has anyone here listened to the Star-Lord series and knows if it is?

Curiously enough I seemed to think Bobbinbird was among the many corpses under the water surface in Old Man Logan.
    Might have been thinking of Jess instead.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post

I didn't even know this was a thing...

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

I'm completely out of the loop... what is 'Marvel's Wastelanders: Hawkeye'? I know it's a podcast episode, but what is it really about? Just Marvel fans discussing about Hawkeye the character?

I've watched the Hawkeye trailer 100 times and I didn't see Clint using his sword at all other than the LARPing scene. I'm quite surprised to see that scene and I don't think that happened in the Fraction's Hawkeye run. I think Kate was dressed up as Ronin and invited Clint to join in. It's interesting to see Clint's and Kate's dynamic, and I wonder if Kate is going to force Clint to wear the classic Hawkeye costume with the cowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    I'm completely out of the loop... what is 'Marvel's Wastelanders: Hawkeye'? I know it's a podcast episode, but what is it really about? Just Marvel fans discussing about Hawkeye the character?
    It's a serialized fiction audio story (similar to old-timey radio shows) starring Hawkeye, set in the "Old Man" universe or something very similar to it, where villains teamed up to kill all the heroes and take over the world. A similar series came out for Star-Lord recently, and others will be coming out for Black Widow (but it's probably not Natasha) and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post

I've watched the Hawkeye trailer 100 times and I didn't see Clint using his sword at all other than the LARPing scene. I'm quite surprised to see that scene and I don't think that happened in the Fraction's Hawkeye run. I think Kate was dressed up as Ronin and invited Clint to join in. It's interesting to see Clint's and Kate's dynamic, and I wonder if Kate is going to force Clint to wear the classic Hawkeye costume with the cowl.
    I don't think Clint was ever around cosplayers but Mockingbird did.
    Pretty sure the sword will be used even if only in Ronin flashbacks.
    I don't see Kate forcing Clint to wear his classic costume since I don't see any basis for it.

As for Wastelands: A comic oneshot and also a radio drama. Not a fan podcast unless I got something very wrong.

My Twitter

Hopefully they work the classic look in somehow...

Circus Flashbacks, I am banking on that.
    It's probably gonna be incorporated like the custome 'cameo' in Jessica Jones season 1 or Wanda's and Vision's Halloween costumes in wandavision.

My Twitter

Clint got some focus and a cool cape in today's episode of what if.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Clint got some focus and a cool cape in today's episode of what if.
    Lot of cool arrows and arrow feats .

Even good old USB arrow .

Yeah it's probably the most comic booky stuff MCU Hawkeye has ever gotten to do.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 09-30-2021 at 11:30 AM.

My Twitter