Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah it's probably the most comic booky stuff MCU Hawkeye has ever gotten to do.
    They even had his middle name! And I saw some blond in his hair at certain angles.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    They even had his middle name! And I saw some blond in his hair at certain angles.
    I did think to myself that it was the most blond I had ever seen MCU Clint look.

Yeah. That and the movie references made it seem like a mashup between comic and movie Hawkeye.
    We've certainly had worse depictions!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

I enjoyed Clint in the new What If? episode. I thought it was a perfect fusion of 616 and MCU Hawkeye.

Hawkeye merch are out and they all look pretty good. I can't wait for more to be released. Just 51 more days to Hawkeye. Hype!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I was looking around on the Box Lunch website and noticed they have a lot of Hawkeye T-shirts in both the men's and women's section Some are with Kate Bishop and some have Jeremy Renner

I like this classic one on the first page
    Attached Images Attached Images

Has anyone else listened to the first two episodes of Marvel's Wastelanders: Hawkeye yet? (Available as of yesterday to subscribers or with a free trial on Apple Podcasts and SiriusXM)

I'm really liking it so far; it's an AU adaptation of the original Wasteland universe like I suspected, and definitely a different version of Ashley/Ash. spoilers:
    They kept the part from Old Man Hawkeye about the Thunderbolts betraying him, although the way he reacts to it is different, and in my opinion, more in line with the way 616 Clint would act, especially when it comes to killing.
    end of spoilers

Has anyone else listened to the first two episodes of Marvel's Wastelanders: Hawkeye yet? (Available as of yesterday to subscribers or with a free trial on Apple Podcasts and SiriusXM)

I'm really liking it so far; it's an AU adaptation of the original Wasteland universe like I suspected, and definitely a different version of Ashley/Ash. spoilers:
    They kept the part from Old Man Hawkeye about the Thunderbolts betraying him, although the way he reacts to it is different, and in my opinion, more in line with the way 616 Clint would act, especially when it comes to killing.
    end of spoilers
    Sounds good .

end of spoilers
    So kinda like that novel where they adapted the prison breakout from New Avengers but threw a MCU like origin story for Clint and Natasha into the mix except in romance form.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Mighty Member

I don't understand is that do 'Old Man Hawkeye' has the best potrayal of Hawkeye of all time, cause I keep seeing this alternate version in the recent Avengers video game and now the wastelander just launch a mini run last few years ago.

Since it originated in a well known Wolverine comic it's probably one of Clint's most high profile versions.

Same reason we keep seeing Hawkguy elements thrown into everything.

My Twitter

It helps that he has the "I'm blind but can still shoot" cool vibes going.

The first episode is now out on Spotify.
    Haven't been able to check it out yet.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    The first episode is now out on Spotify.
    Haven't been able to check it out yet.
    I hope more people check it out now that it's available for free! I keep wanting to speculate about plot points, but it's hard to do without giving away spoilers.

Finally got to check episode 1 out.
    I don't quite buy into Clint doing what he does for a living there but that said I enjoyed this quite a bit.

My Twitter

I am really digging it. Is episode 3 out bc if so, I'll listen tonight
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast