Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    People dress up as monsters, vampires, ghost, zombies, etc. Ultron should certainly qualify.

He could also get out his old circus performer mini-skirt costume and go as "slutty archer"....but not when handing out candy to kids. That costume should be saved for later.
    Speaking of which...have you seen Otto Schmidt's latest contribution to the Clint and Bobbi collection on Twitter? https://twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72/st...11371748577286

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Speaking of which...have you seen Otto Schmidt's latest contribution to the Clint and Bobbi collection on Twitter? https://twitter.com/OttoSchmidt72/st...11371748577286
    Ha! I love it! I hadn't seen that yet; thanks for sharing! Yeah, Bobbi will need to adapt that costume a touch if she doesn't want an indecent exposure charge. :P

I still love the original one as well, with them both in their own old outfits. Bobbi's remark about Clint getting a lot of attention from the guys at the bar was a nice touch. After all, its unlikely Clint only has female admirers...and his Goliath costume does have certain gay fetish vibes to it.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Ha! I love it! I hadn't seen that yet; thanks for sharing! Yeah, Bobbi will need to adapt that costume a touch if she doesn't want an indecent exposure charge. :P

I still love the original one as well, with them both in their own old outfits. Bobbi's remark about Clint getting a lot of attention from the guys at the bar was a nice touch. After all, its unlikely Clint only has female admirers...and his Goliath costume does have certain gay fetish vibes to it.
    Two things we definitely agree on.

Otto Schmidt is an excellent artist - Hawkeye: Freefall is an amazingly drawn mini.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

People dress up as monsters, vampires, ghost, zombies, etc. Ultron should certainly qualify.

He could also get out his old circus performer mini-skirt costume and go as "slutty archer"....but not when handing out candy to kids. That costume should be saved for later.
    I get that, it's just like...Ultron's tried to kill him and his friends numerous times, almost committed human genocide, inflicted personal pain on some of his close friends...

But then again all kinds of monsters are real in the Marvel Universe and that doesn't stop kids .
    Maybe if she pushes them up she can go for an underboob look...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. My favorite will always be the time when Nat had that team-up with Clint & his T-Bolts (XD)

Still have to read all the Thunderbolts stuff but been looking forward to that. I believe I even use a cover from that Run as part of my twitter header, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's fun, but I wonder if it's inappropriate to dress up as Ultron.

True.
    If it is that's all the more reason for Clint to do it. Probably.
    Hahaha, amazing.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

I get that, it's just like...Ultron's tried to kill him and his friends numerous times, almost committed human genocide, inflicted personal pain on some of his close friends...

But then again all kinds of monsters are real in the Marvel Universe and that doesn't stop kids .
    Exactly. If people can't wear costumes of villains or monsters that exist in the Marvel Universe, their costume options will get quite limited.

You're not wrong that someone might question him on it in-universe....but I think most people would just accept it in the spirit of Halloween.

Maybe if she pushes them up she can go for an underboob look...
    She'd also need to widen the band--otherwise it won't cover much besides the nipples. lol

Mighty Member

I find weird that most of the Avengers treat Hawkeye with no respect since they see him with a bow and an arrow but his personality and background is what make me love the character. Meanwhile, there is Green Arrow who have loyalty and respect from the Justice League, but his personality is the opposite who is a loudmouth and grumpy ansgty man which make me dislike him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I find weird that most of the Avengers treat Hawkeye with no respect since they see him with a bow and an arrow but his personality and background is what make me love the character. Meanwhile, there is Green Arrow who have loyalty and respect from the Justice League, but his personality is the opposite who is a loudmouth and grumpy ansgty man which make me dislike him a lot.
    I know, right?! Reminds me of their interactions from JLA/Avengers (XD)

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Where and when does this lack of respect happen? Because I didn't encounter this when I read the comics.
    Last edited by Ruby Quartz Diamond; 11-04-2021 at 11:23 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Where and when does this lack of respect happen? Because I didn't encounter this when I read the comics.
    In W.E.B of Spider-Man mini, there is a potrait that feature the original MCU rosters minus Hawkeye.
    RCO020_1631724414.jpg

Even in Asgard, Hawkeye is mistake as Spider Man for the invitation for the toast of the war.
    RCO008_1626897638.jpg

I mean prior to Fraction Clint was a loudmouthed hothead too for the most part, let's be fair
    I know, right?! Reminds me of their interactions from JLA/Avengers (XD)

That was one of the highlights of that book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    It's more an out and in universe trope to make him the butt of jokes which some writers include cleverly and others not so much.

Inviting the Punisher to an Asgardian celebration over him or Cap not even knowing the West Coast Avengers were a thing as shown in their, I believe, only interaction since secret empire in the superior Spiderman war of the realms tie in would be such cases.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    That was one of the highlights of that book.
    Indeed. The other would be Clint getting the "killing shot" (XD)

Indeed. The other would be Clint getting the "killing shot" (XD)

One of the most hilarious trivia facts for me is that he joined the Justice League and got together with the Black Canary for a second there.

My Twitter

In W.E.B of Spider-Man mini, there is a potrait that feature the original MCU rosters minus Hawkeye.
    RCO020_1631724414.jpg

Even in Asgard, Hawkeye is mistake as Spider Man for the invitation for the toast of the war.
    RCO008_1626897638.jpg
    I always kind of roll my eyes a little at this MCU Avengers focus, especially when it leaves out Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    One of the most hilarious trivia facts for me is that he joined the Justice League and got together with the Black Canary for a second there.
    OMG! Is this official? Didn't realize that Clint being a one-time member of JLA was considered an authorized fact (LOL):