Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Curious if the show will tackle the question why he got a tattoo in endgame and any deeper meaning behind it other than "looks radical my dude".
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Has anyone here actually watched Blade Runner because it is Clint's favourite movie?

I have seen it but not for that reason.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Has anyone here actually watched Blade Runner because it is Clint's favourite movie?
    What's the source for this? I remember Natasha once threatened Clint jokingly to tell the world what his favourite movie is, clearly indicating it's an embarassing piece of information. Blade Runner as his favourite movie isn't embarassing at all though as it's widely recognised as a great film.
    Last edited by chicago_bastard; 02-14-2021 at 03:30 AM.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    What's the source for this? I remember Natasha once threatened Clint jokingly to tell the world what his favourite movie is, clearly indicating it's an embarassing piece of information. Blade Runner as his favourite movie isn't embarassing at all though as it's widely recognised as a great film.
    In Fraction's run, issue #6. Clint was opening up boxes of his possessions when he moved into his new apartment and among them was a DVD case of Blade Runner. He smiled fondly at it, saying that he loves the movie, which I guess how most people interpret it as BR being his favourite movie. This is the first time I heard of Natasha threatening about revealing that piece of information. She may not be referring to BR, I guess.

Maybe Blade Runner is the movie he *says* is his favourite because his actual favourite is embarrassing to admit to lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Maybe Blade Runner is the movie he *says* is his favourite because his actual favourite is embarrassing to admit to lol
    This sounds familiar to me. I think there was a bit once where there was a movie he would always say was his favorite, and a different movie that was actually his favorite?

Unless, wait? Am I confusing him with Rachel from Friends? Or did this happen with both of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Age of Ultron.
    Hrhrhrhrhr.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    This sounds familiar to me. I think there was a bit once where there was a movie he would always say was his favorite, and a different movie that was actually his favorite?

Unless, wait? Am I confusing him with Rachel from Friends? Or did this happen with both of them?
    I can't remember either! I just know I have seen this before, perhaps multiple times, and it feels like something Clint would do lol

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post

His ACTUAL favorite movie IS... Weekend at Bernie's!

Best episode of sitcom television.

Beat me to it. Glad to see he got the grapple arrow ability to move around rather than double jumping or something like that. Widow and Kamala got the same move (without arrows) and I find that the best option to get around with.
    Oh and we see a short glimpse of the classic costum (of sorts) so that is nice.
    The heal-arrow heroic ability is also very much my jam because I'm not a very passive player, haha.

I do think it's kind of hilarious that his tactical gear barely appears in the video at all.

spoilers:
    With future Clint being retired, maybe that explains why he wasn't around during the campaign/parade. Already retired.
    As I understood it, he wasn't yet on Fury's mission yet during A-day. But given that we (thankfully) have no family to deal with here I wonder why he'd want to retire in the first place.

Kinda bummed out that Kate will apparently be the co-star of the campaign. Kinda hoped for more involvment of Natasha or Steve rather than her.
    end of spoilers

Edit: Now that I've seen the still of the "classic costume": It's just Cap's costume with another paintjob.
    The Ultimate's one too shares a lot of similarities with some of Cap's outfits.
    Shame.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 02-16-2021 at 02:02 PM.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I feel nothing from this. Well, okay, it was nice to see Lucky, but nothing about this does it for me.

Just realized that the video above is just the trailer. Here is the entire war table:

If I'm not mistaken it seems like he does move slower than Kate which is a shame considering how much more fun the quick characters are in this game.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 02-16-2021 at 06:16 PM.

My Twitter

Lots of Clint goodness in Black Widow #5 today.
    spoilers:
    That panel of the arrow flying straight through the sniper scope is EVERYTHING.
    end of spoilers

With this his involvement in that story ends for now.

My Twitter