Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Has Steve been used in recent issues? And it's odd that they don't have either reacting to her death at all.

Wonder given WW84 if we're going to see more with Steve in it or if Steve is done in the DCU?
    He's been M.I.A. for the most part since Wilson broke them up in 2019-ish, save for the occasional out of continuity anthology WW story.

The current writers, Cloonan and Conrad, say their issue in October will be centered around Diana and Steve since that when she gets back to Earth. I am kind of hoping we get a scene of him and other characters like Etta reacting her "death" in that issue.

I know the JL is keeping her death a secret, but if they didn’t tell Steve and Etta that’s just scummy.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    He's been M.I.A. for the most part since Wilson broke them up in 2019-ish, save for the occasional out of continuity anthology WW story.

The current writers, Cloonan and Conrad, say their issue in October will be centered around Diana and Steve since that when she gets back to Earth. I am kind of hoping we get a scene of him and other characters like Etta reacting her "death" in that issue.
    I hope that happens too. It would be very odd to see them not have them not react to her death. Unless they just thought she was away? I'm assuming that after we'll at least get more time with the two of them and Diana. Also it would be nice to see them together again.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I know the JL is keeping her death a secret, but if they didn’t tell Steve and Etta that’s just scummy.
    Clark would certainly tell them, Bruce might not want to for reasons. Wonder if they would have had to put it to a vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I hope that happens too. It would be very odd to see them not have them not react to her death. Unless they just thought she was away? I'm assuming that after we'll at least get more time with the two of them and Diana. Also it would be nice to see them together again.

Clark would certainly tell them, Bruce might not want to for reasons. Wonder if they would have had to put it to a vote?
    Not telling Diana's loved ones she's dead by putting it to a vote is very much League move isn't it?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not telling Diana's loved ones she's dead by putting it to a vote is very much League move isn't it?
    Barry: "So it turns out the Wayne murder was an inside job. All in favor of telling Bruce it was Alfred?"

Clark, Diana and J'onn raise their hands to vote to tell the truth.

Arthur, Barry and Hal raise their hands to vote against it.

Uncomfortable pause. Barry coughs. Hal creates a construct hand to tip the vote in their favor.

Bruce teleports in.

Bruce: What was the emergency? I'm needed in Gotham.

Clark: Um... Barry wanted to show you his new costume.

Barry: Yeah it has all sorts of speed lines and Alfred killed your parents.

The entire Justice League facepalms while Barry nervously reaches behind his back to speed dial Zatanna on his mobile.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I dislike how it was that he couldn't do anything on his own. I mean Steve is a damsel yes but he has been shown to be capable. In many ways this is why I feel like maybe he should due to his knowledge of the amazons and jl. Should be able to make his own amazon training but out of respect not share it with the USA miltary like have him be Captain America without the serum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Yes, comics are still printed in español, I believe that since the 90's without interruption, ECC is the publisher in Spain that prints the most about DC, hence OVNI Press in Argentina, Salvat for some collections, Planeta de Agostini, etc.
    In the case of Wonder Woman, there are almost no individual comics like those published in the US, but compilations.
    The most published stage of Wonder Woman in Spanish is the Azzarello's run, we have the singles, collections, omnibus, sagas, like no other.
    The other that was very successful is the Rucka's rebirth run, also published individually and hardcover compilation volumes.

IE
    Hardcover coleccionable (10 books)
    Attachment 111613
    Omnibus (1 book)
    Attachment 111614
    Hardcover collection (6 books)
    Attachment 111615
    That is amazing! Gracias for sharing all the info and the scans!

Looks like the current team have plans for Steve.

Can't say I'm all that enthused by "friction" - too often that means one good guy treating another poorly. I get that people tat care about each other don't get along all the time, but if they are always having issues, then the audience wonders why even have them choose to be together (for friends or lovers). And I'm even less enthused by the "but does that mean he's THE perfect dude" because I expect they'll decide to make him act assholish (or have him do morally bad things) to make him interesting. Hopefully wrong, but it's certainly happened to other characters before.

When’s the last time a creator expressed this much love for Steve? Bring it on! Can’t wait.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

I admit to being a sucker for super-powered beings like Diana and Clark dating regular humans.

Regular humans not to be confused with "average" since I think Steve and Lois should be -

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    When’s the last time a creator expressed this much love for Steve? Bring it on! Can’t wait.
    Probably during the Rucka/Scott/Sharp days.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I admit to being a sucker for super-powered beings like Diana and Clark dating regular humans.

Regular humans not to be confused with "average" since I think Steve and Lois should be -

lol, Pine played that scene perfectly.