Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Joelle Jones Cassie .

So this isn't the first time they met?
    Well, post Nu52 this is the first time they have met.

Artemis trained Cassie for a while in Post-Crisis continuity.

Joelle Jones Cassie .

So this isn't the first time they met?
    Byrne made Artemis a mentor of sorts to Cassie in his run.

Found it. Wonder Woman Vol.2 #144

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It was a fun issue and Joelle continues to do more with the mythology of WW than most WW writers have done in what feels like forever. We also were shown how easily it is to bring meembers of the Wonder family in, most of whom havent interacted in what also feels like forever.

Cassie being able to interact with Artemis and Hippolyta again after being shunned from the Wonder world was so refreshing but.....is she not a demi goddess herself anymore? She should be slightly stronger than Artemis.

The art was good overall but there was a clear dip in quality when it came to any panel that didnt involve Yara, it almost felt like 2 different artists with how the quality changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It was a fun issue and Joelle continues to do more with the mythology of WW than most WW writers have done in what feels like forever. We also were shown how easily it is to bring meembers of the Wonder family in, most of whom havent interacted in what also feels like forever.

Cassie being able to interact with Artemis and Hippolyta again after being shunned from the Wonder world was so refreshing but.....is she not a demi goddess herself anymore? She should be slightly stronger than Artemis.

The art was good overall but there was a clear dip in quality when it came to any panel that didnt involve Yara, it almost felt like 2 different artists with how the quality changed.
    Last I heard was Cassie was "grand daughter" of Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Probably. DCs whole "everything is in continuity" is.....so DC and confusing. Though being a daughter of a god or demi god, id imagine she'd be stronger than an Amazon (though who knows what their gifted with nowadays)

She still is lennox daughter, yes.
    This is from DC's instagram.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I hope they really do have her appear in Wonder Woman .

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, pre-Flashpoint she was his daughter, but New 52 gave that origin to Diana, so Cassie was retconned as being his granddaughter, and Lennox was stated to be her father. This means Diana is now Cassie's aunt, instead of just a friend of her mother.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Joelle Jones Cassie .
    The art looks like it's from Adriana Melo, the same artist solicited for issue #6. I'm personally not a fan, I wish we could have seen Jones's take on her.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I know Thorne created a new female Olympian for the Vixen story in the first issue of Truth and Justice, but the more I think about it, the more This would be an excellent codename for Cassie. It's obvious that DC is going to continue with Yara Flor as Wonder Girl (despite the age) but Cassie truly is and could be a great character. I just do not understand DC's lack of willingness to push the Wonder Family the way it does the Super and Bat families. (Although, with their current desire to replace everyone....oh well.) I truly do with DC would see the value in not only Cassie but Donna as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I know Thorne created a new female Olympian for the Vixen story in the first issue of Truth and Justice, but the more I think about it, the more This would be an excellent codename for Cassie. It's obvious that DC is going to continue with Yara Flor as Wonder Girl (despite the age) but Cassie truly is and could be a great character. I just do not understand DC's lack of willingness to push the Wonder Family the way it does the Super and Bat families. (Although, with their current desire to replace everyone....oh well.) I truly do with DC would see the value in not only Cassie but Donna as well.
    In my headcanon Cassie becomes Fury III. It's a great name with connection to the WW mythos that no one is using.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    In my headcanon Cassie becomes Fury III. It's a great name with connection to the WW mythos that no one is using.
    I would be ok with that as well, however it looks like the originals might be returning (at least Lyta might be in some fashion along iwth the JSA and other Infinitors.)

They really should take this opportunity to do a mini rebrand of Cassie and bring her back to her glory days. This girl lead the Teen Titans at one point. After all the emotional turmoil she went through pre-52, she had a good character arch. Time to rebuild her.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They really should take this opportunity to do a mini rebrand of Cassie and bring her back to her glory days. This girl lead the Teen Titans at one point. After all the emotional turmoil she went through pre-52, she had a good character arch. Time to rebuild her.
    Agreed. (Although, truth be told it is time to rebrand three of the main four YJ four....Tim, Conner and Cassie.)