Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Yara is an adult so she can't be called Wonder Girl. As I see it Cassie will likely remain Wonder Girl because everyone is referring to Yara Flor as Yara Flor ( even tho her comic book is titled Wonder Girl). Supergirl will probably transition to Superwoman because Kara's current miniseries has the subtitle "Woman of Tomorrow" and she is confirmed to be 21 years old.
    Barbara and Kendra are both adults but that doesn't stop them from being called Batgirl and Hawkgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Likely but that's so boring. I know they dont have secret identities but...lets not be that lazy.
    Well, there's at least one book where Cassie goes by "Wonder Woman".

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Yara is an adult so she can't be called Wonder Girl. As I see it Cassie will likely remain Wonder Girl because everyone is referring to Yara Flor as Yara Flor ( even tho her comic book is titled Wonder Girl). Supergirl will probably transition to Superwoman because Kara's current miniseries has the subtitle "Woman of Tomorrow" and she is confirmed to be 21 years old.
    The Spice Girls were adults, New Kids om the block aren'tOld Men on the block. Backstreet Boys aren't Backstreet Men.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 10-18-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Likely but that's so boring. I know they dont have secret identities but...lets not be that lazy.
    Idk, I always thought 'Donna' was a stronger name than any codename she's had.

Cassie's not WG right now out of a technicality. I think they can always give Yara a different codename that's more true to her Brazilian roots and spin her off to her own title or have her as part of a 'Wonder Family' title.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she is 18 now so she can work full time as a hero with the target on her chest, i prefer it over her work out clothes costume
    I guess she's now a fully public hero as Wonder Girl.

I mean Batgirl is still Babs and Cassie and Steph names so really doesn't matter. If they want to be called Girl fine

Incredible Member

Cassie is in episode 3 of Young Justice: Phantoms. Her new costume is amazing. I hope Cassie starts using this costume in the comics as well.
    FCMER7wXMAALhzC.jpg
    FCMER7WWEAIHkyy.jpg

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I still kind of wish they had her end up with Superboy, but apparently we're still on the Ms. Martian train with that. And I get a feeling we're probably not going to get much from the Outsiders other then what we're getting since the majority of the story is still about Season 1's team and their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I still kind of wish they had her end up with Superboy, but apparently we're still on the Ms. Martian train with that. And I get a feeling we're probably not going to get much from the Outsiders other then what we're getting since the majority of the story is still about Season 1's team and their stories.
    In universe, Conner/M'Gann have been together for 10years and are now married so yeah....not happening lol.

And yeah...the Outsiders are just simple side pieces that guest star for a couple of seconds. Once again Cassies storyline is told off screen. She's leader of the Outsiders while BB is away but of course....we wont see any of it.

About to marry, actually. The last few episodes have been about the preparations.

Well, that's ageist. You do realise Arrowverse Supergirl is 30 and still called Supergirl?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They got married on mars in the 3rd episode.

Cassie is in episode 3 of Young Justice: Phantoms. Her new costume is amazing. I hope Cassie starts using this costume in the comics as well.
    FCMER7wXMAALhzC.jpg
    FCMER7WWEAIHkyy.jpg
    Agreed that costume is great, red, black and gold should be her permanant color scheme.

The Spice Girls were adults, New Kids om the block aren'tOld Men on the block. Backstreet Boys aren't Backstreet Men.
    And there it is.

by Otto Schmidt
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    by Otto Schmidt
    Otto is always on point