Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Tim and Cass were dating in YJ. What do you think about that pairing? We also have her in Superboy in some comics

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Tim and Cass were dating in YJ. What do you think about that pairing? We also have her in Superboy in some comics
    They aren't defined in YJ so its hard for me to feel any certain way but im ok w/it. I prefer Cassie/Kon though.

I can only remember TimxCassie as them both being in grief over Conner's death and looking to each other for comfort...so not really a happy thing.

Maybe if they'd developed it more on the show instead of being an off-screen thing that Cassie complained about last season I'd care about it more.

Guess it happens off screen but GW let it be known that Tim/Cass are no longer a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Guess it happens off screen but GW let it be known that Tim/Cass are no longer a couple.
    Hmm I kinda like the idea of TimxCass..... Cassandra Cain that is. Hmm now I wonder if she has a romantic interest.

Anyone can think of a new name Cassie can go by?

I think Fury would be cool.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

As I said before, Olympia. Or Fury.

It was fun to see Cassie hang with one of her many Uncles
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 11-30-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Incredible Member

Is anyone bothered by Cassie's characterization by Joëlle Jones ? She is my favourite Wonder Girl and I'm extremely disappointed with her characterization. It's very clear that Joëlle doesn't know what to do with her. She behaves like a literal child fangirling over other characters. How can Cassie meet Artemis and it is claimed that it was the first time they ever met. This to me doesn't make any sense because they met before. I want Cassie to be the mature and assertive woman who was the leader of YJ and Teen Titans Pre-New 52.

Personally im not bothered at all by Cassie acting like this one iota. That said, she was pretty goofy and fun like that in post crisis before they doubled down on killing people in her life.

With all the Wonder Girls appearing they have to make their personalities distinct from each other and so far Cassie's characterization is correct. She should keep the bubbliness and gain the barbed wire lightning lasso of anger or whatever and the name Fury. It's a nice contrast and unexpected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Is anyone bothered by Cassie's characterization by Joëlle Jones ? She is my favourite Wonder Girl and I'm extremely disappointed with her characterization. It's very clear that Joëlle doesn't know what to do with her. She behaves like a literal child fangirling over other characters. How can Cassie meet Artemis and it is claimed that it was the first time they ever met. This to me doesn't make any sense because they met before. I want Cassie to be the mature and assertive woman who was the leader of YJ and Teen Titans Pre-New 52.
    Cassie was a terrible leader for the Teen Titans and I say this as a fan of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Thats what happens when all of her development was erased. She's been put back to the starting line where was a fangirl. She hasn't gone through the Conner drama, she hasn't lost her boyfriend, etc...

It's a shame that Cassie isnt allowed to do to much with Diana. Given how young she is again, Dianas death definitely could've been a good storyline for Cassie to start the next phase in her superhero life along with dealing with Dianas rebirth.

I found Cassie's depiction in WG to be inline with her characterization in Byrne's run (the enthusiastic fangirl) and Peter David's Young Justice (the tomboy with superpowers). This is how Cassie was before Geoff Johns hijacked her character to make her and Connor fit into the cheerleader/football player dynamic he wanted.

They aren't defined in YJ so its hard for me to feel any certain way but im ok w/it. I prefer Cassie/Kon though.
    Great. So we know more about her relationship status than literally any other aspect of the character. -_-