Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Just caught up on DCeased Dead Planet and 6 issues in and Cassie is pretty much a gloried extra with a few lines here or there but not being allowed to really do anything beyond looking after others. As a member of the Trinity for the book, its very disappointing.
    Hooking her and Damian up was also kind of random.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It really was. All of it is a shame this is likely the last time we'll see her as Wonder Woman.

It really was. All of it is a shame this is likely the last time we'll see her as Wonder Woman.
    She has more appearances as Wonder Woman than Donna, no? I remember this and the Future Titans for Cassie, but Donna can only remember Donna as WW during the lost year of 52.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What’s up with DC trying to hook up Daiman with older females like Raven and Cassie?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    She has more appearances as Wonder Woman than Donna, no? I remember this and the Future Titans for Cassie, but Donna can only remember Donna as WW during the lost year of 52.
    Im sure she does but she's never really focused on when she is WW or she's evil.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What’s up with DC trying to hook up Daiman with older females like Raven and Cassie?
    To be fair, both are alternate timelines. Raven dislikes him and he never met Cassie(well he met an alt future version of her) in current continuity.

Damian is one of those characters who shouldn't be shipped with anyone, he's got way too much baggage. His counterpart in KC seemed fairly well-adjusted, which is why he wound up with Dick's daughter, Nightstar.

Though if Damian ever becomes well adjusted in main canon and Nightstar shows up, I would not oppose that ship.

Given the ending of Dead Planet #7 today I doubt that, I have a feeling she will be back.

And I will say having read the whole series, Cassie at least got a lot more to do then Hawkgirl or Mera.
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-19-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Given the ending of Dead Planet #7 today I doubt that, I have a feeling she will be back.

And I will say having read the whole series, Cassie at least got a lot more to do then Hawkgirl or Mera.
    That’s not really saying much, especially when the main thing Taylor thought of doing with her was arm candy for a Batman.

Extraordinary Member

Has Cassie ever stated what she wants to do as a civilian career?

Donna was a photographer after college.

And if Cassie becoming college age, I’m curious what she’ll major in. Her mom is an archeologist/teacher/curator isn’t she?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

She only got "more" is because of her relationship with Daimen and her being Wonder Woman. But considering what Batman and Superman got to do throughout the 7 issues, she barely got to do anything. She spent a lot times in the background and out of focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Has Cassie ever stated what she wants to do as a civilian career?

Donna was a photographer after college.

And if Cassie becoming college age, I’m curious what she’ll major in. Her mom is an archeologist/teacher/curator isn’t she?
    Cassie seems to have more than a little skill in that regard, but also ... inside info. She's been places and seen things most never even heard of. Heck she can actually go and ask Zeus to tell her about things.

No she can't. After the events of Young Justice #19, they're on the outs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

lol - Marvel just announced a Champions tie-in for their Heroes Reborn event that stars the Squadron Supreme. And the Young Squadron's version of Kamala Khan (usually Ms. Marvel) seems to be inspired by Cassie Sandsmark.
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...ns-spider-man/
    Kamala Khan doesn't look up to Captain Marvel but becomes the super-warrior Girl Power after obtaining an artifact from Utopia, the homeland of Power Princess.
    Obtaining artifacts is how Cassie originally became Wonder Girl, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Still my favorite origin for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol - Marvel just announced a Champions tie-in for their Heroes Reborn event that stars the Squadron Supreme. And the Young Squadron's version of Kamala Khan (usually Ms. Marvel) seems to be inspired by Cassie Sandsmark.
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...ns-spider-man/
    Yeah Cassie figured out how to use some magic artifacts. Not sure how she got them though... AFAIK they're relics that had been introduced in older stories as Amazon treasures.