Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Cassie post from DC's Instagram celebrating Women's History Month

It just feels so weird that Diana is Cassie's Aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    It just feels so weird that Diana is Cassie's Aunt.
    Yeah, that was really weird when they interacted in Bendis' Young Justice (beyond Diana's voice sounding off).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, that was really weird when they interacted in Bendis' Young Justice (beyond Diana's voice sounding off).
    I don't read YJ, how did she come off?

Writers like Johns and Tom Taylor train me to expect the worse when Diana shows up in these DC Team books.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know I wouldn’t mind in a series called Wondergirl if Cassie occasionally had run ins with Yara. Like they at least try to be friends, especially since they are both kids of the gods.
    I hope this means we actually get Cassie's reaction to Yara pinching her codename.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Cassie will appear in Wonder Girl. Don't know if it's just a cameo.

Feel like it's going to be a cameo - when you combine it with the rest of the snippets posted it feels like once of those scene where all the characters in the DCU realize something big just happened.

Where is this from?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Where is this from?
    Rucka’s first run on WW, #216.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Back when the Wonder family actually interacted with one another and were a family

Does Cassie have any speed-blitzing feats? I know she is suppose to be rather fast, but does anyone know of any moments where she performed a speed-blitz or have any scans? Also, does she have any decent speed feats at all? What's the fastest that she's ever moved/flown?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Does Cassie have any speed-blitzing feats? I know she is suppose to be rather fast, but does anyone know of any moments where she performed a speed-blitz or have any scans? Also, does she have any decent speed feats at all? What's the fastest that she's ever moved/flown?
    She flew real fast into space and chucked a black lantern ring beyond the moon. So there's a strength and a speed feat for yah.

I don't read YJ, how did she come off?

Writers like Johns and Tom Taylor train me to expect the worse when Diana shows up in these DC Team books.
    She basically came off as 'You have grown strong Cassie. You are getting better. When will you become leader of the team?"
    Not bad, just....
    Also its just a couple lines of dialogue as its an issue where everyone gets a couple panels of talking to their Justice League counterparts.

Though this is also a book where the Cassie standalone issue (#19) has Zeus pop up demanding Cassie become his champion and when she refuses he tosses her the magic sword of castration and fakes Posieden sicing a tentacle monster on her to chop up

Cassie post from DC's Instagram celebrating Women's History Month

Guess that confirms which of her origins they're still going with after the whole "Everything is canon" thing that Death Metal started. Kinda wish they hadn't picked this one. I liked it better when she was Zeus' child.

They changed that because they gave Diana that origin! And Donna has Diana's old origin (created from clay) despite there now being no reason her original origin (orphan saved from fire by Diana and adopted by Hippolyta) can't be valid. It's weird.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's a musical chair of origins. Good job DC!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They changed that because they gave Diana that origin!
    And given what a massive slut Zeus is, there's no reason why they couldn't both be his daughters. It'd fall right in line with the Zeus of Greek myths XD