Page 86 of 902 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13529
    Ultimate Member

#Naomi deserves better...again.

Naomi is one of the more talented women on the roster and is a former women's champion, she should be treated with a little more dignity.

Then on a broader note, instead of WWE calling up guys and not using them at all and then releasing them.... perhaps they should look at calling up guys and actually use them instead of seeing the same people in the same matches week in week out. Perhaps, they'd actually be able to build new stars instead of cycling the same guys over and over and over and over again every week.

It's not a surprise that RAW's ratings have cratered, the show has been routinely awful.
    Last edited by Username taken; 06-15-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Incredible Member

irony that the last time eva appeared in the wwe , she was chased out of the ring by naomi and now that she's back , she brought backup and her first victim was naomi.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    From a continuity standpoint, we're supposed to pretend no one ever saw Piper Niven in the Mae Young Classic and are totally unaware of the NXT UK roster?
    This is one of my biggest problems with WWE. They treat their fans like idiots. They did the same thing with Dabba-Kato. The guy was on Raw for weeks as part of that Raw Underground crap, yet when he showed up on Smackdown a month later the announcers were screaming "WHO IS THAT!?!?!?!?" Now the same thing with Piper.

I'd be one thing if they were consistent, but they frequently reference NXT with other superstars when they debut.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    This is one of my biggest problems with WWE. They treat their fans like idiots. They did the same thing with Dabba-Kato. The guy was on Raw for weeks as part of that Raw Underground crap, yet when he showed up on Smackdown a month later the announcers were screaming "WHO IS THAT!?!?!?!?" Now the same thing with Piper.

I'd be one thing if they were consistent, but they frequently reference NXT with other superstars when they debut.
    Doesn't NXT pull down better streams than both Smackdown & RAW and better TV ratings than RAW?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

There’s every chance the inconsistency with debuts is totally down to Vince having totally inconsistent whims and thoughts.

I feel like he’d be the worst person to hire for a consultation, because an hour after he gives you an answer, he’d give someone else the exact opposite one.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Doesn't NXT pull down better streams than both Smackdown & RAW and better TV ratings than RAW?
    Raw and Smackdown still do better. Despite how abyssal Raw ratings have gotten it still pulls 2 million a week. NXT can barely crack 1.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    From a continuity standpoint, we're supposed to pretend no one ever saw Piper Niven in the Mae Young Classic and are totally unaware of the NXT UK roster?
    NXT UK isn't canon. Can't blame them for that. It's hugely an uneventful show

Extraordinary Member

Samoa Joe is back in NXT

EDIT: He's taking Regal's place

EDIT2: Regal offered, Joe turned it down
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 06-15-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    #Naomi deserves better...again.

Instead of WWE calling up superstars and simply not using them and then releasing them...perhaps considering actually using their large roster in a more intelligent way.

Naomi is one of the more talented women on the roster and is a former women's champion, she should be treated with a little more dignity.

Then on a broader note, instead of WWE calling up guys and not using them at all and then releasing them.... perhaps they should look at calling up guys and actually use them instead of seeing the same people in the same matches week in week out. Perhaps, they'd actually be able to build new stars instead of cycling the same guys over and over and over and over again every week.

It's not a surprise that RAW's ratings have cratered, the show has been routinely awful.
    perfect examples: 7 straight weeks of Sheamus beating on Humberto - why? Months of Reigns sitting around saying I am the head of the table, and rumors that this is going to be going on until WrestleMania in 10 months, when Reigns faces the Rock?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    perfect examples: 7 straight weeks of Sheamus beating on Humberto - why? Months of Reigns sitting around saying I am the head of the table, and rumors that this is going to be going on until WrestleMania in 10 months, when Reigns faces the Rock?
    Exactly this.

WWE TV (NXT excluded) has largely been the same guys facing each other over and over and over and over again.

It's boring.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Samoa Joe is back in NXT

EDIT: He's taking Regal's place

EDIT2: Regal offered, Joe turned it down

It's certain now that he was cut to rework his contract from independent contractor to employee. Less money, but that sweet health care plan.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The real news is LA KNIGHT , dropped what he didn't need as he claims.

Ugh the announcing is just terrible. It doesn't have the impact a Jim Ross could be selling this with.

"Good gawd he is attacking Ted Dibiase ! WHAT THE HELL , KING !! Enough d--mn it , Knight."

The woman trying to sell outrage is comical. But yeah WWE announcing is utter crap.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    perfect examples: 7 straight weeks of Sheamus beating on Humberto - why?
    He keeps denying giving Humberto a title shot. Not that hard to figure out.

Months of Reigns sitting around saying I am the head of the table, and rumors that this is going to be going on until WrestleMania in 10 months, when Reigns faces the Rock?
    Personally don't think he faces Rock until WM in LA. If he still has the belt by WM, I think he's dropping it to Big E(I think he drops to E regardless of when it happens, to be fair).

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The real news is LA KNIGHT , dropped what he didn't need as he claims.

Ugh the announcing is just terrible. It doesn't have the impact a Jim Ross could be selling this with.

"Good gawd he is attacking Ted Dibiase ! WHAT THE HELL , KING !! Enough d--mn it , Knight."

The woman trying to sell outrage is comical. But yeah WWE announcing is utter crap.
    Have you listened to JR the last five years or so? He's been pretty terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Normally I'd agree, but AEW seems enamored with flipping Penta between heel and face randomly lately. Actually do agree about Best Friends, but I've never gotten the feeling that AEW wants to be serious with them. Trent getting hurt after the street fight last year pretty much left them treading water seemingly forever.

1. Page was getting top-of-the-card reactions well before he started associating with them. He very much doesn't need them.

2. He did the same thing with the Elite back when Kenny and the Bucks were all still faces and the crowd still sided with him.

God, Roman is such a manipulative ******* and it's amazing.
    i think that's kind of the nature of his character though. the guy is evil but sometimes he fights bad guys and people love him.

He keeps denying giving Humberto a title shot. Not that hard to figure out.

Personally don't think he faces Rock until WM in LA. If he still has the belt by WM, I think he's dropping it to Big E(I think he drops to E regardless of when it happens, to be fair).
    7 weeks seems a bit xcessive for that. they need to give a reason humberto deserves a title shot already.

Have you listened to JR the last five years or so? He's been pretty terrible.
    i agree with that.