Page 104 of 902 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Jesus christ, can Charlotte just cannot hold a title for long can she?
    It's the 3rd time she's been cashed in on. From a kayfabe standpoint, she needs to just take out whoever has the briefcase.

Nikki might be the smartest face ever:

Can get wins over Rhea and Charlotte by wisely stalling and beating the clock.
    Might be the only wrestler in history who can run up a ladder and quickly unhook a briefcase.
    A faces who actually cashes in on a downed opponent to win the title.
    Last edited by titanfan; 07-19-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Ultimate Member

Good to see Keith Lee back but it's bewildering why WWE decide to feed that mountain of a main to Lashley on tv. Him losing in that fashion is a waste.

I'm really happy for Nikki Cross. I though the gimmick was a bit silly but it seems to be over and that's good for her.

Goldberg is back.....yeah. He got a very loud pop too though.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-19-2021 at 11:47 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Jesus christ, can Charlotte just cannot hold a title for long can she?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. WWE is fast-tracking Charlotte to at least equal, if not surpass her father's record 16 titles.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. WWE is fast-tracking Charlotte to at least equal, if not surpass her father's record 16 titles.
    That definitely seems to be the goal.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Good to see Keith Lee back but it's bewildering why WWE decide to feed that mountain of a main to Lashley on tv. Him losing in that fashion is a waste.

Goldberg is back.....yeah. He got a very loud pop too though.
    yeah but you can't go from the doghouse, to injured to beating a monster heel champion the company has been building up for months in your first appearance. The Almighty is not Yokozuna and Keith Lee dang sure ain't the Hulkster as far as the WWE is concerned. Heck if the Queen can job to Nikki Cross and the current NXT champ can to past his prime Jeff Hardy then Keith Lee can join the J.O.B. squad, "pin me pay me" crew too. As for Nikki I wonder what Peyton Royce is thinking, Vince comes to her and asks for ideas, she is light on them and soon afterwards released. Nikki has an idea and is now Raw women's champ.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    yeah but you can't go from the doghouse, to injured to beating a monster heel champion the company has been building up for months in your first appearance.
    Then maybe don't book them into that position to begin with?

There's an entire roster of wrestlers he could have wrestled in his return match.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Then maybe don't book them into that position to begin with?

There's an entire roster of wrestlers he could have wrestled in his return match.
    newsflash VKM can be quite spiteful, but whatcha gonna do, Brother?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    yeah but you can't go from the doghouse, to injured to beating a monster heel champion the company has been building up for months in your first appearance. The Almighty is not Yokozuna and Keith Lee dang sure ain't the Hulkster as far as the WWE is concerned. Heck if the Queen can job to Nikki Cross and the current NXT champ can to past his prime Jeff Hardy then Keith Lee can join the J.O.B. squad, "pin me pay me" crew too. As for Nikki I wonder what Peyton Royce is thinking, Vince comes to her and asks for ideas, she is light on them and soon afterwards released. Nikki has an idea and is now Raw women's champ.
    There's a ton of other guys on the roster they could have fed to Lashley.

Feeding the 300+ monster to him seems like a total waste.

It seems it could have to do with the rumored image rights dispute.

Extraordinary Member

So tonight on RAW

Keith Lee came back, and lost to Bobby Lashley to set up Goldberg

and Karrion Kross lost to Jeff Hardy.
    Karrion Kross’s loss is almost funny in a way; I’ve long thought that he was a deliberate change from the NXT formula into a more Vince-appealing style to try and package-deliver a guy Vince would like. He’s a dude with “the look” who’s presentation was the #1 priority rather than work-rate or skill (not that he was bad at it at all, just that it wasn’t the point.)

…But he still wasn’t Vince’s own project, so he “had” to be humbled and treated like a no-name enhancement talent.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Bored at work and been meaning to come back to the boards for a while now lol. Glad everyone here is doing well ( or as well as they can be ha). Yea WWE has been in a bit of a downward spiral for these past few months but the Money in the Bank PPV was decent. Raw last night was so so to be honest. I am happy to see Keith Lee back and Nikki Cross cash in the money in the bank to become the women's champion. But I feel bad for Nikki as I seriously doubt WWE is going to let her hold on to the title long, this feels like when the Miz cashed in on Drew and he was only champ for like a week. I wouldn't be shocked if she lost it to Rhea or Charlotte next week on Raw (though I hope not). Niki might get lucky and hold on to the title for a few weeks but she definitely dropping it at Summer slam if that's the next PPV.

Also, why have Keith Lee lose like that? They could have had Goldberg interfere or something to avoid either Lee or Lashley to take a pin. AND WHY IN THE WORLD IS WWE STILL PUSHING GOLDBERG????!!! Don't get me wrong I did like Goldberg in his prime and still like him now, but don't like him being pushed to win championships when he can't be in a match longer than 2-3 mins.
    Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 07-20-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That was Kross first loss wasn't it? What an underwhelming way to end a streak.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Is it worse than Walter's streak ending by having him be the first one eliminated in a survivor's series match?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Outside of the Undertaker, streaks mean NOTHING to the WWE. Look at how badly they handled Asuka's streak once she got called up to the main roster.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Is it worse than Walter's streak ending by having him be the first one eliminated in a survivor's series match?
    Nowhere near that bad.