Page 373 of 902 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473873 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Only if they book it better. IMHO, that spells doom for the likes of Statlander, Storm, Rosa, and more.

They would need a separate show for this but it sounds like it is just a PPV.
    I think they have been booking well as of late

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I think they have been booking well as of late
    How? Thunder Rosa who is the champ barely gets any TV time. Jade Cargill is the one with the largest focus in the division. It's very much like when RVD had the TV title in ECW.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How? Thunder Rosa who is the champ barely gets any TV time. Jade Cargill is the one with the largest focus in the division. It's very much like when RVD had the TV title in ECW.
    More tv time would be nice but the booking ist bad I also don't have a problem with jade getting the spotlight AEW woman division ist perfect but they are light-years from were they started and miles better than whatever WWE is doing ( tag belts anyone?) I think a partner ship with stardom would put them over the top.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well we know AEW will get Sasha Banks soon. Once the WWE grants her a release. So we know that arrival is coming for Britt Baker , Thunder Rosa or Jade.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well we know AEW will get Sasha Banks soon. Once the WWE grants her a release. So we know that arrival is coming for Britt Baker , Thunder Rosa or Jade.
    What about Naomi?

Extraordinary Member

What about Naomi?
    I'd consider Naomi more likely to go to AEW than Sasha tbh

Io is a UFA, soon, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Io is a UFA, soon, too.
    What is ufa?

What is ufa?
    Sorry, mixing sports terms. Unrestricted free agent.

Also ...

Excellent tag team match!

SWERVE and Lee brought the house down.

Starks was okay but Hobbs had a match.

And the Bucks were the Bucks.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    so fukn awesome then?? i hear people make this comment but i was watching ecw back then and while rvd often had the better match but NOTHING was bigger(or better overall)than taz chasing shane douglas for the world title.

Sorry, mixing sports terms. Unrestricted free agent.

Also ...

Excellent tag team match!

SWERVE and Lee brought the house down.

Starks was okay but Hobbs had a match.

And the Bucks were the Bucks.
    hobbs and starks are really starting to get over, crowds going to turn them soon imo.
    my favorite parts of the match was either this
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5rDe9Pa_BvI

or hobbs spinebuster house party.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-13-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Only if they book it better. IMHO, that spells doom for the likes of Statlander, Storm, Rosa, and more.

They would need a separate show for this but it sounds like it is just a PPV.
    please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so fukn awesome then?? i hear people make this comment but i was watching ecw back then and while rvd often had the better match but NOTHING was bigger(or better overall)than taz chasing shane douglas for the world title.

hobbs and starks are really starting to get over, crowds going to turn them soon imo.
    my favorite parts of the match was either this
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5rDe9Pa_BvI

or hobbs spinebuster house party.
    That spinebuster spot was straight fire.
    please elaborate
    AEW has not booked their originals well when Kahn gets a shiny, new toy. The Stardom deal I think would send a lot of those women back unless they are booking it as a one off show akin to Forbidden Door or the rumored all women show.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Yes Awesome. Jade has evaluated her title above the world women title. She's on TV every week, her chemistry with Stokely is absolutely amazing, and she just radiates star energy.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

That spinebuster spot was straight fire.

AEW has not booked their originals well when Kahn gets a shiny, new toy. The Stardom deal I think would send a lot of those women back unless they are booking it as a one off show akin to Forbidden Door or the rumored all women show.
    The Stardom deal is said to be the same as with NJPW. Nothing will change in the long run.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua