Page 167 of 902 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Just call him Bron "Breaker" Steiner. Use a nickname there. In all I don't have an issue with him showing up but 1st night in beating a proven guy in LA Knight was...kinda stupid that quick. I get Ace and McMahon wanna push the guy but its just too soon for Steiner who needs to develop himself 1st in NXT before beating top guys. But this is what happens when your a company desperate now to create new talent as you released a ton of stars.

This and the Big E decision seems like a company scrambling to recapture the press from AEW. Yet stumbling on basic things like pushing some guys so soon and pulling the trigger (Big E) too quick without build.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no!! wwe must have somebody called bron/braun/brawn on the roster damn it.

but why have him wear that gear if you're not going to acknowledge he's a steiner??

they should've named him "Ian Steiner" and gave him a bookworm gimmick.
    Commentators kept making sly references to his dad throughout the match. Let the guy be a Steiner. He will probably get over on that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Heyman introduced Punk so well. He did it at Hammerstein and that audience just fell for him quick. (shame we never got to see Heyman's real New ECW vision as Punk vs RVD would have been great)
    CM Punk wasn't in an ECW title match his first night in the company, or have a confrontation with the champion night one. He wrestled people like Justin Credible for months and didn't even really get near the title scene until the Elimination Chamber. He also had promos for a few weeks before his debut match. He was gradually introduced and built up.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    CM Punk wasn't in an ECW title match his first night in the company, or have a confrontation with the champion night one. He wrestled people like Justin Credible for months and didn't even really get near the title scene until the Elimination Chamber. He also had promos for a few weeks before his debut match. He was gradually introduced and built up.
    I know , Credible is in the video. I brought up that the long range vision was Punk vs RVD seemed to be what Heyman wanted to do. One of the original plans I believed in Elmination Chamber was to have a hint of what Punk and RVD would do against each other. Vince wanted Lashley pushed then and well...threw it all off.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I know , Credible is in the video. I brought up that the long range vision was Punk vs RVD seemed to be what Heyman wanted to do. One of the original plans I believed in Elmination Chamber was to have a hint of what Punk and RVD would do against each other. Vince wanted Lashley pushed then and well...threw it all off.
    The original plan for the chamber was have Punk be the one to eliminate Big Show. Vince wasn't having it

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The original plan for the chamber was have Punk be the one to eliminate Big Show. Vince wasn't having it
    Yeah Vince f-cked that match all to hell. The audience turned completely on it. Having Punk get eliminated then Lashley doing a Goldberg type act killed it. I felt for Heyman as he had to know...ECW was truly dead at this moment.

Speaking of that ECW PPV , i always remember it was originally supposed to happen at Hammerstein. But Vince got pissed over this situation. Which its said Heyman warned him about. Vince wanted Batista to be in main event of an ECW show at Hammerstein. Paul told him not to do this as the audience would literally crap all over it. Vince being a fool pushed it out and ....well this happened.

The audience completely destroyed the entire thing. Vince was pissed and said the crowd there wouldn't get the ECW PPV after it and Batista was even upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well the new steiner can talk... thats good

WWE has a star in the making here

I definitely see and hear the family resemblance. Maybe use his uncle's gimmick and call him Li'l Poppa Pump.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I definitely see and hear the family resemblance. Maybe use his uncle's gimmick and call him Li'l Poppa Pump.
    Yea, he seems way more like Scott's son. And if he hopes to ever main event, he'll have to ditch his dad's image and become like charismatic Scott Steiner to succeed. Scott was such an effective heel for WCW.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member

Speaking of that ECW PPV , i always remember it was originally supposed to happen at Hammerstein. But Vince got pissed over this situation. Which its said Heyman warned him about. Vince wanted Batista to be in main event of an ECW show at Hammerstein. Paul told him not to do this as the audience would literally crap all over it. Vince being a fool pushed it out and ....well this happened.

The audience completely destroyed the entire thing. Vince was pissed and said the crowd there wouldn't get the ECW PPV after it and Batista was even upset.
    I love how Big Show handled that crowd tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I love how Big Show handled that crowd tho'.
    Yeah he was playing a heel so it helped. Batista however was pisssssed backstage from what was reported then.

Big Show in ECW was his best run. He was an absolute killer in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Big Show in ECW was his best run. He was an absolute killer in that time.
    But he was in the worst shape of his life at that time

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well the new steiner can talk... thats good

WWE has a star in the making here

You can tell they don't see much in him when they don't give wrestlers their fathers last name (Orton, Blanchard, Snuka, Flair)

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    You can tell they don't see much in him when they don't give wrestlers their fathers last name (Orton, Blanchard, Snuka, Flair)
    They aren't exactly on good terms with Scott at the moment and, let's be honest, he's the only one the general audience really remembers.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans