Page 190 of 902 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Their past comments have kind of killed any hope of them getting a spot in one of the bigger wrestling promotions. I can see Impact taking them, but I think that's pretty much their ceiling.

Considering a large chunk of their "name" talent right now are all Mexico-based, I'd assume most will just go back to those promotions. A lot of their talent are also working with the US NJPW brand, so they'll probably just stick with them. The only real wrestler they have I can see going anywhere "big" is, like, Lethal to AEW but that's about it.
    According to a friend Sinclair is going through HUGE money issues. So the company had to make a move cut wise and well...its ROH. I have to wonder though if this is it for the company. The parent company is in massive money trouble and the talent they do have will be departing. POC , Lethal , EC3 , and Danhausen are really the "name" guys left there beyond Briscoes. Danhausen as a backstage funny manager type in AEW or Impact would be fun to see. (Jericho likes him so maybe he gets him signed)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Danhausen goes to AEW

Make Danhausen and Orange Cassidy AEW tag champs just to watch Cornette blow an aneurysm.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Make Danhausen and Orange Cassidy AEW tag champs just to watch Cornette blow an aneurysm.
    Well prepared to be mind blown...but Cornette actually enjoys Danhausen and loves his promos. He praised him for being really funny with them and seems to enjoy that character. Viewers sent him cameos of Danhausen discussing pizza toppings and he enjoyed it from videos a year or 2 back.

So I think he'd be in favor of Danhausen appearing as a manager with POC his guy to unleash as he brags his EEEEEVIL plans.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well it appears Sinclair and ROH are now claiming they aren't shutting down the company. Earlier today it was detailed ROH wrestlers all would be released and the company would cease events after Final Battle. Now the company plans on relaunching the company in April 2022.
    If Tony Khan is smart he should make a play to get Rush and Bandido. Rush is close to Andrade so he can sweeten the deal. Bandido is tight with the lucha bros.

Sinclair got hacked in a ransom wear attack, and their channels are a mess right now. Local news station is a Sinclair station. They are going old school and doing the news from paper, no teleprompters. When they go to commercial if its not a national commercial, the screen goes black. The weather radar is about the only thing still operating.

Jericho has been booking Danhausen pretty heavy on the cruise.

Safe to say where he is going soon ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well it appears Sinclair and ROH are now claiming they aren't shutting down the company. Earlier today it was detailed ROH wrestlers all would be released and the company would cease events after Final Battle. Now the company plans on relaunching the company in April 2022.
    Is that just wishful thinking? Is ROH really over?

Extraordinary Member

Beware the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man…
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Astonishing Member

im glad to hear it

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Sinclair got hacked in a ransom wear attack, and their channels are a mess right now. Local news station is a Sinclair station. They are going old school and doing the news from paper, no teleprompters. When they go to commercial if its not a national commercial, the screen goes black. The weather radar is about the only thing still operating.
    I noticed that while watching SNL last Saturday. Every time they went to commercial, there were one or two national spots, then just the NBC logo with the local channel's call letters until the show cam back. Now I know why.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If Tony Khan is smart he should make a play to get Rush and Bandido. Rush is close to Andrade so he can sweeten the deal. Bandido is tight with the lucha bros.
    i'd go after them and lethal & gresham too. i hope rust taylor gets some work with aew too, feel bad for that guy. finally gets his break and then the mass firings.

oh and i'd hire quinn mckay, i think she's great.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Jericho has been booking Danhausen pretty heavy on the cruise.

Safe to say where he is going soon ...
    I am in favor of him as a manager/wrestler at times. Here is hoping we see him in backstage spots. I wanna see him run into Punk. "Bwaa ha , it is you....Pepsi Man."

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Is that just wishful thinking? Is ROH really over?
    No idea but things don't look good for Ring of Honor right now. They lose a lot of talent at times and now its basically an open market on getting a lot of their top guys. Its gonna be hard coming back from this if a lot of talent depart and the company goes on hiatus.

i think they're going to come back as a regular indy w/o contracts.

would be sad if this is the end. you guys remember ROHbots?? man those guys were the best, and by best i mean worst. good times though.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I haven't watched ROH since like 2009, I loved the 2002-2009 ROH. But it looks like I haven't missed much since then. With AEW around, they'll probably struggle. But I guess I hope they can find a way to live on and get back to what made them stand out in the industry.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-29-2021 at 05:26 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”