Page 598 of 902 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

An excerpt from from Jon Moxley interview from Renee podcast

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...69640538955776

“I will say this. As an observer, it seems like I spent 8 years on the Indies, did a couple years in developmental, did 8 years in WWE.

I have never seen so much bullshit drama in one place (AEW) in my entire fucking life.“

- Jon Moxley
    (via The Sessions)

Both Bucks are injured.

One needs surgery potentially, the other some rehab.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Cody is a natural heel anyway.
    100% agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    An excerpt from from Jon Moxley interview from Renee podcast

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/s...69640538955776
    Inmates running the asylum.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

There's more

https://wrestlepurists.com/jon-moxle...-with-cm-punk/

Moxley revealed he wasn't under contract last summer. He was a free agent when he did his program with Punk. He joked he could have shown up to SummerSlam with the AEW belt if he wanted. He bend over backwards working the program at all.

Spectacular Member

Cody is a glorified jobber and wont be champ more than a few months.

Its a shame that Roman even leading up to mania is still doing the part time thing. This mania has zero juice because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Cody handing Solo his first main roster loss gave me "Super Cena" vibes. They're going to have to tread lightly with him. He has fan support now, but if they go their normal babyface route the fans could turn on him after 'Mania.
    I wasn't happy with that. It should have been a DQ or something. Here we are building him up to be a badass and BAM, cody takes him down and stops his Thumb of doom, 2x...Not a fan.

I was fine with Cody ending Solos streak. Though I wanted it to happen after WrestleMania. He could have been a fine first challenger for Cody's belt

Spectacular Member

WWE is going to be very very bad without the tribal chief

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There is a reason there is so much drama...your literally having people race to Dave Meltzer and tell insane stories and its killing everything. Khan won't step in and put a stop to any of this and I said it repeatedly....he's the boss. He should make a f'n stand.

Cody's 1st challenger should be ....LA Knight. Guy is perfect to lose but he can be entertaining as hell and deserves a brief main heel push here. To test the waters a bit for him. Knight can be something down the line if he's pushed better on TV etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is a reason there is so much drama...your literally having people race to Dave Meltzer and tell insane stories and its killing everything. Khan won't step in and put a stop to any of this and I said it repeatedly....he's the boss. He should make a f'n stand.

Cody's 1st challenger should be ....LA Knight. Guy is perfect to lose but he can be entertaining as hell and deserves a brief main heel push here. To test the waters a bit for him. Knight can be something down the line if he's pushed better on TV etc.
    I would love to see LA Knight get the push. Guy is good on the mic, has a look and can wrestle. As for Cody, I don't htink he is the long term guy but just a guy that may draw some interest. Not much of a fan and never really was but he has the skill to be a star and run with the Belt.
    As for Knight, rumor is he may end up at WM vs Bobby Lashley. The Battle Royal on Friday will probably push that if it is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I would love to see LA Knight get the push. Guy is good on the mic, has a look and can wrestle. As for Cody, I don't htink he is the long term guy but just a guy that may draw some interest. Not much of a fan and never really was but he has the skill to be a star and run with the Belt.
    As for Knight, rumor is he may end up at WM vs Bobby Lashley. The Battle Royal on Friday will probably push that if it is going to happen.

Knight is just fun and like Cody ...both aren't "long term" guys. They can be there a decade and be good for bursts as champions at times. But the big long term guy is in NXT and its Breaker I feel. He's THE GUY and will be the one who I think once gets the call up will be what Cena was for the company for years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Moxley doing the sessions did him no favors. He pretty much validated CM Punk Instagram story without intending to. His talk about doing it as a favor and he didn't need to do anything doesn't make him look good at all. It feels like he used his position as a free agent with the belt to strong arm the rocky 3 idea.

They'll need to build up LA if he's going to challenge Cody like two weeks ago. Not only did he lose to Cody but he's been on a losing streak until last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Moxley doing the sessions did him no favors. He pretty much validated CM Punk Instagram story without intending to. His talk about doing it as a favor and he didn't need to do anything doesn't make him look good at all. It feels like he used his position as a free agent with the belt to strong arm the rocky 3 idea.

Hmmm not shocked at all...called it pages ago.

I moved on from it because I literally knew common sense wise...it was a hurt guy doing a job to do business. Moxley saying this is like an extra TD spike in endzone.

In all Khan needs to step the f-ck up and lay down the law. A number of talents want out (Brian Cage its claimed heads the list soon) . He needs now to call Omega , Jericho , Moxley , Hangman and Punk into a room and get this worked out. If not...let Punk go. Either be a boss and do this or try to be everyones best friend. You can't have it both ways at times.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 03-28-2023 at 01:36 PM.

Hmmm not shocked at all...called it pages ago.

I moved on from it because I literally knew common sense wise...it was a hurt guy doing a job to do business. Moxley saying this is like an extra TD spike in endzone.

In all Khan needs to step the f-ck up and lay down the law. A number of talents want out (Brian Cage its claimed heads the list soon) . He needs now to call Omega , Jericho , Moxley , Hangman and Punk into a room and get this worked out. If not...let Punk go. Either be a boss and do this or try to be everyones best friend. You can't have it both ways at times.
    Moxley is super pissed that he's been dragged into the **** show. He does his fair share of hating social media and fed up with Punk and other guys putting their business for all to see. That seems to be his biggest issue with Punk.