Page 584 of 902 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ok during the after Revolution spot MJF promoted the March 15th show in Canada where he's gonna have a Re Barmitzvah celebration deal. It's gotta be Omega up next to crash that one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ok during the after Revolution spot MJF promoted the March 15th show in Canada where he's gonna have a Re Barmitzvah celebration deal.It's gotta be Omega up next to crash that one.
    Just leave the whole box of Jellybeans that you were going to bet on that happening in a nice dark spot.

Julia will take it from there.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 03-08-2023 at 07:24 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ok during the after Revolution spot MJF promoted the March 15th show in Canada where he's gonna have a Re Barmitzvah celebration deal. It's gotta be Omega up next to crash that one.
    Nope. It will Omega vs Jericho lol

The way this is going, Silver might be the one that takes the title off of MJF...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Just leave the whole box of Jellybeans that you were going to bet on that happening in a nice dark spot.

Julia will take it from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Nope. It will Omega vs Jericho lol
    Given that Max made a point to tell Meltzer how he's better than his friend Kenny Omega and them making this celebration happen in Canada...

Of course it's Tony Khan booking and I fully expect Christian to come out lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

House Of Black/JAS/The Elite for the Trios title.

Written in dry cement.

Like is said, just leave that box of jellybeans in a dark spot so Julia can claim them.

(And they had better be black licorice...)

This likely could be a great time to segue way Elite back to where the Bucks are a tag team and Omega into singles as well. The Jericho team can now work a program with House of Black for those titles.

I don't think we have seen Black vs Jericho yet so they can move into that to free up Omega and Bucks. Or they can push Hangman back into them.

Also another reason I cited Omega coming out...being in Canada a home country guy would get a huge reaction here. This is a list of the Canadian wrestlers in AEW...

https://www.thesportster.com/aew-can...r/#kenny-omega

Plus Max mentioned him at Scrum. So...it would make sense. (He also mentioned Page too)

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I like that Hobbs is finally TNT Champion and has effectively broke the "curse" of Wardlow/Samoa Joe/Darby Allin trading that title, but I don't get QT Marshall being involved. You can probably explain it later, but he's spent the past 18 months managing a stable of jobbers that can't even win on Dark, and suddenly, he's responsible for getting a guy the 2nd biggest belt in the company?

And I'm a QT fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GindyPosts View Post
    I like that Hobbs is finally TNT Champion and has effectively broke the "curse" of Wardlow/Samoa Joe/Darby Allin trading that title, but I don't get QT Marshall being involved. You can probably explain it later, but he's spent the past 18 months managing a stable of jobbers that can't even win on Dark, and suddenly, he's responsible for getting a guy the 2nd biggest belt in the company?

And I'm a QT fan.
    It's setup for a good old fashioned monster vs. stable feud.

Hobbs is gonna mow some guys down as fodder for a bit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

And I'm a QT fan.
    As someone said on FB..Tony Khan...Booker of the Year.

I honestly hope Samoa Joe returns as a face down the line for MJF to take on. He deserves that push.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's setup for a good old fashioned monster vs. stable feud.

Hobbs is gonna mow some guys down as fodder for a bit.
    Except, QT has quietly broken up the Factory on Twitter.

And if there's anything AEW needs less of, it's stables designed to take beatings.

Extraordinary Member

Regarding Omega MJF, if the trios title is main eventing you could have an MJF Omega interaction earlier in the night and then have Max cost the Elite the trios title in response

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Regarding Omega MJF, if the trios title is main eventing you could have an MJF Omega interaction earlier in the night and then have Max cost the Elite the trios title in response
    That's what I'm saying here.

Max made another point in the scrum. He claims he doesn't have a group behind him as he ranted. So 2 takes from that...

- He is throwing shade at groups like Elite , House of Black , JAS and BCC.

- His alliance with the Firm is done.

They literally posted the ticket sales for the AEW shows 2-3 days before the PPV.

I'd expect this to zoom by you. Basically a local area tough man contest sold just by FB promos of people facing each other from WV vs Kentucky sold almost nearly as good as a PPV event tickets wise in a huge California market. With national TV and hundreds of thousands watching.
    this is where you're mistaken. have you ever been to san francisco?? regardless, it's not a huge market for wrestling. RAW did 4000 at the chase center. it's not a wrestling town. it's starting to come back a bit which is a good thing but still not a huge market

Had the venue in WV been bigger it likely may have sold the same amount that AEW did comically. All off comical FB promos of people fighting.

One had national TV and bigger promotion.The other was an area event sold on Facebook.
    has it occurred to you that a redneck festival isn't that hard to sell in wv or kentucky or whatever. try holding the redneck rager at the cow palace and see how it sells in the "huge california market". the parking in san francisco probably costs more than the redneck tickets.

Given that Max made a point to tell Meltzer how he's better than his friend Kenny Omega and them making this celebration happen in Canada...

Of course it's Tony Khan booking and I fully expect Christian to come out lol.
    dude, we've heard your booking ideas and honestly they'd make your facebook friend vince russo blush.

And I'm a QT fan.
    i think it goes back to when starks was feuding with the factory and hobbs turned on him around the same time. i wasn't a fan of how they played it though, who's going to remember all that??

poor jay leathal, he's the guy you beat to get a match with slapnuts now. to be honest slapnuts hasn't been bad, but there's still a ton of guys i'd rather see get the tv time.

not a fan of ruby, she acts like the 2nd coming with that licensed music, but that was a good xplanation promo. hopefully qt can pull off the same.

people complain about the storylines but i'm enjoying the hell out of the stuff with mox & hangman still, maybe there's not enough soap opera for some but i like that's all pretty much based on stuff that happens in the matches. give me one more singles match, a bullrope match please. also happy it's led to full heel mox, been too long since i saw that guy.

only problem with mox is the son of a bitch acts like the 2nd coming with that licensed music!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-09-2023 at 04:12 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

And I'm a QT fan.
    When Hobbs turned heel he enlisted QT help in his feud with Ricky Starks. Using his jobber stable to put distance between him and Starks. Major misfire on Tony part as fans forgot about that connection