Page 593 of 902 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Charlotte believes her match with Rhea should mainline Wrestlemania

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredk...h=78a3904589fa

Haha, no
    If it is for the big one, why not? Especially since WM is two days now. Women ME night one. Men night two.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If it is for the big one, why not? Especially since WM is two days now. Women ME night one. Men night two.
    The build for their match is an afterthought. The bloodline is the only story that makes sense to headline both nights. Its the angle that both shows still resolve around and has bookended every show. it's the angle with all the emotional investment, it has made stars of everyone involved in it. Nothing else on WWE TV deserves it more.

Extraordinary Member

the rumors have it that charlotte-Thea will mainline night one.

I'd agree that the Tag Title match onught to main event night one, but they might want to have that open Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    the rumors have it that charlotte-Thea will mainline night one.

I'd agree that the Tag Title match onught to main event night one, but they might want to have that open Night 2
    Last rumor I saw was that Uso's - Sami / KO will ME night one, and that Charlotte - Rhea is being moved to night 2.

The build for their match is an afterthought. The bloodline is the only story that makes sense to headline both nights. Its the angle that both shows still resolve around and has bookended every show. it's the angle with all the emotional investment, it has made stars of everyone involved in it. Nothing else on WWE TV deserves it more.
    I see your point now. Kinda like the BC feud a few years back. I get you.

Well, it should be the banger that opens the show!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Watching this Bloodline storyline has been fascinating.

What's making this story work so well is how talented all the guys involved in the storyline are.

It's the only storyline in wrestling that I'm really invested in at the moment.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ric Flair is claiming they will headline night one now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

omega vs vikingo on dynamite, fukyeah!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ric Flair is claiming they will headline night one now.
    According to SRS, no one in the company who should know what's the main-event haven't been informed and that included the talent. He also noted that many within it are pushing for the tag title match.

According to a report numerous indie organizations have cut ties with Davey Richards of allegations of domestic abuse. Richards its claimed has denied this.

And right now it's just allegations. So we really don't know anything yet.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to a report numerous indie organizations have cut ties with Davey Richards of allegations of domestic abuse. Richards its claimed has denied this.

And right now it's just allegations. So we really don't know anything yet.
    He's quit because of the allegations apparently.

Very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    He's quit because of the allegations apparently.

Very unfortunate.
    Yes he has said the incident happened while sparring as others he's trained with have black eyes etc too.

He has said also there is no charges against him in the state there. That anyone can look to see that.

But he respects the business too much to tarnish it by sticking around due to this situation.

- I really think Davey's heart really wasn't in the business for years. Last I heard he was going to be an EMT I believe as he was taking classes for it.

He's had so many retirements the past decade. I think he just like Foley need a reason to stay away from it.

In comical AEW news ....

- Saraya was fined this week (legit its claimed) for using the word "Twats" and flipping off the audience. Its said Saraya never told the coach there she would do this and talent in AEW have been told to not flip off the audience or...body shame them.

In other news Scott Steiner would have been fined and suspended every week for his promos had he been in AEW.

Moxley bleeds even in house show matches

https://twitter.com/patricktheheel/s..._1xjvAykg&s=19

Moxley bleeds even in house show matches

https://twitter.com/patricktheheel/s..._1xjvAykg&s=19
    I bet when Jon Moxley goes grocery shopping he bleeds too. Or talking to his next door neighbors