Page 378 of 902 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13529
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Vince is a McMahon. He won't let someone else outside family have control. He may like Nick Khan but once the power struggle hits...Vince will pick his daughter.
    He kept Dunn when Steph and HHH wanted him fired. His need for personal validation and adulation is more important than family.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You guys were right. No angle and basically using Steph to cheer lead the crowd.

They still can have time to do a storyline about Stephanie seizing power. Hell they can use this to go to TV 14. Its just there and the attention given this could really help.
    There's no need for a angle. It will just happen if that's what they want

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's no need for a angle. It will just happen if that's what they want
    I think this is why the WWE anymore is just...boring. This is the most interesting thing and its not even a storyline in the company. Yet..they are too scared of doing a storyline here to really leach off the attention they are getting to hook people.

You have heel Stephanie McMahon back in power fully. Its like being handed a golden f'n ticket by Willie Wonka and shredding it up because its too controversial to do.

I miss the old days when this company had some balls.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Apparently Banks and Noami are being called in.

Hopefully the Saudi shows go bye bye like Vince.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Didn't the Saudis already pay for the next 10 years or something?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Didn't the Saudis already pay for the next 10 years or something?
    I have no idea but I sold my stock when those started and haven't watched WWE past highlights occasionally on YouTube since then.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    Brock has left the building...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH< gasp> <wheeze> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    gee who could've guess becoming so dependent on somebody as reliable as bork could be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    great talent there.

Vince is a McMahon. He won't let someone else outside family have control. He may like Nick Khan but once the power struggle hits...Vince will pick his daughter.
    so is shane.

They are smart to run this as a storyline. I said it weeks ago had Vince showed up and had it where Stephanie fires him and takes control onscreen...good angle.

Stephanie can proclaim how she is now the billionaire Queen of the company.
    what a great way to signal change!! a fresh, new, never done before idea!!

wait, so bork was at smackdown?? damn it we got WERKT!!!!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-23-2022 at 01:24 AM.

BANNED

With Vince out of creative, can we get Heyman back in?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I think this is why the WWE anymore is just...boring. This is the most interesting thing and its not even a storyline in the company. Yet..they are too scared of doing a storyline here to really leach off the attention they are getting to hook people.

You have heel Stephanie McMahon back in power fully. Its like being handed a golden f'n ticket by Willie Wonka and shredding it up because its too controversial to do.

The last thing I ever want to see is McMahon family drama. I got burn out on it around the time of the invasion angle and the last time it was done when Shane came back was terrible. May I remind you and no one actually likes heel Steph. They did the right thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    With Vince out of creative, can we get Heyman back in?
    Some fans have stated they'd like to see that, and are nominating him for creative.

From what I hear, Bruce Prichard is in charge of creative for now, but that will likely change within the next month or so.

As for Kevin, most people say he's ... Dunn.

Seriously, the YouTube wrestling commentators such as Sean Ross Sapp believe that it's possible Kevin Dunn is on the way out as well.

Ultimate Member

The heel Stephanie McMahon was done to death.

They should think of new things.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Some fans have stated they'd like to see that, and are nominating him for creative.

From what I hear, Bruce Prichard is in charge of creative for now, but that will likely change within the next month or so.

As for Kevin, most people say he's ... Dunn.

Seriously, the YouTube wrestling commentators such as Sean Ross Sapp believe that it's possible Kevin Dunn is on the way out as well.
    Bruce and Stephanie never had a good relationship. It’s very possible he gets kicked out.

There’s also rumors that Triple H and Stephanie aren’t so hot on Kevin Dunn. Dunn is an interesting one because he’s lasted so long there because he’s Vince’s guy through and through. He obviously won’t enjoy the same relationship with new people in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The last thing I ever want to see is McMahon family drama. I got burn out on it around the time of the invasion angle and the last time it was done when Shane came back was terrible. May I remind you and no one actually likes heel Steph. They did the right thing here.
    agreed. i was burnt out on it in the 90's.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

For the first part, a lot of that’s going to depend on uncovering how much of WWE’s top staff drank Vince’s Koolaid about micromanaging and an anti-talent ethos. If Nick and Steph both feel that, say, HHH and Heyman both have a greater intuition on handling talent and booking, and if Vince is kept from trying to shadow puppet things, then moving to reconcile with Sasha and Naomi would be a strong move to show other talent that they might be open to WWE’s “new system.”

For the second, though, I’d bet they refuse to break the contract. Too many business schools would drill into their graduates heads that it's “wrong” to let morality get in the way of $$$ that someone else has already secured for the investors.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Anyone watching Death Before Dishonor?