Page 651 of 902 FirstFirst ... 151551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 13529

Woah ... The other Kahn just did an interview where he stated they're open to and considering moving RAW from Mondays.

Also said they are considering making NXT a true brand as opposed to a developmental one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Uh most Nexus members being gone from the company is kind of because of Cena burying the group, Cena has admitted that Edge and Jericho were right that the group should've went over at Summerslam 2010 instead of Team Cena. They never recovered from that though Ryback got really popular a few years later. Wade Barrett could've been a made man but Cena literally buried him under a bunch of chairs. Brock was already a top guy before John was even relevant, he broke the Streak and was a crossover mainstream star thanks to his work in the UFC. Suplex City would've gotten over big no matter who Brock did it to.
    I mean even outside wwe most the Nexus guys didn't really amount to much even the ones who got a shot Bry or Ryback didn't really pan out that's not really Cenas fault the only guy who I think wwe totally missed out on is Wade Barrett and that's Vinces bad not Cenas.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The rumored main-event of WrestleMania 40 will be Cody vs Gunther

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sabu is just a PPA as a corner man. It's a favor to Jericho.
    I think we all know Sabu retired last year. His body is too shot due to years of extreme. Plus him turning on Cole and hopefully RVD showing up to bale him out will be a nice spot if done.

Come on Tony...we just need Rob Van Dam and Joey Styles.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think we all know Sabu retired last year. His body is too shot due to years of extreme. Plus him turning on Cole and hopefully RVD showing up to bale him out will be a nice spot if done.

Come on Tony...we just need Rob Van Dam and Joey Styles.
    Offer New Jack enough money and he would probably crawl out of his grave to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The rumored main-event of WrestleMania 40 will be Cody vs Gunther
    saw that wonder who will be champ?

It's very weird on how the WWE is seemingly now erasing Chris Jericho out of things. Days ago they gave a list of top surprise debuts. The Y2J debut wasn't listed which everyone is like wtf?

They replaced him in the Intercontinental banner of great champions as well. With.Gunther recently.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It's very weird on how the WWE is seemingly now erasing Chris Jericho out of things. Days ago they gave a list of top surprise debuts. The Y2J debut wasn't listed which everyone is like wtf?

They replaced him in the Intercontinental banner of great champions as well. With.Gunther recently.
    Vince and Hunter are petty men.

It also means they think AEW matters, lol.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Vince and Hunter are petty men.

It also means they think AEW matters, lol.
    AEW constantly takes shots at WWE especially Mr."I'll never work for anyone but Vince McMahon in North America" Jericho. But didn't they allow Chris to appear on Stone Cold's post Wrestlemania Broken Skull Sessions show a few years ago on Peacock? He was allowed to talk about AEW right off the bat too. Vince has also straight up said "maybe we can give them some more talent" back when they had massive talent cuts. I don't think they think about AEW as much as vice versa.

AEW constantly takes shots at WWE especially Mr."I'll never work for anyone but Vince McMahon in North America" Jericho. But didn't they allow Chris to appear on Stone Cold's post Wrestlemania Broken Skull Sessions show a few years ago on Peacock? He was allowed to talk about AEW right off the bat too. Vince has also straight up said "maybe we can give them some more talent" back when they had massive talent cuts. I don't think they think about AEW as much as vice versa.

enlightening stuff true dick, but doesn't make beastie's point any less true.

thought the main event of dynamite was fantastic and i'm glad they changed the lighting set up for house of black but would still prefer just regular lights. was cool to see blake christian and dorada on aew tv but also kind of hurts to see them as jobbers when you know how talented those guys are. blake especially has grown into an incredible heel over the last year. oh and orange is having a great mid card title reign with all these defenses but a proper feud or 2 would really cement things as an all time great mid card title reign.

Thanks for proving my point?

I don't know what to say?

Thanks for proving my point?

I don't know what to say?
    Your point seemed to be Vince and Triple H have a major problem with Jericho being in AEW unless you were being sarcastic which doesn't seem to be the case to me. What was your point then?

Watching Greg "The Hammer" Valentine...he discussed the aborted Don Muraco program. Which he had started before a European tour. It was basically he put Superstar Billy Graham in a figure four. Graham was Muraco's manager then.

So in 1988 they went overseas on tour. Valentine claims the tours were the best and how well everyone was treated by the WWF. Anyhow during the tour the guys get tore up on some drugs.

Nick Bockwinkel was an agent and confronted the boys. As Greg claims the other agents when drug testing would give you privacy to do a urine test. Bockwinkel would want guys to pee in front of him to watch and it ticked off everyone.

So overseas he says Don Muraco goes off on Bockwinkel. "Nick Bockwinkel you p-- checker!" And rips off his shirt like Hogan.

Once the boys returned home that overseas trip had Muraco , The Bulldogs (in another incident) and Junkyard Dog all fired. That one trip had them all let go .

Your point seemed to be Vince and Triple H have a major problem with Jericho being in AEW unless you were being sarcastic which doesn't seem to be the case to me. What was your point then?
    i think his point was that "Vince and Hunter are petty men." and "they think AEW matters"

so aew thinking about wwe more than wwe thinks about aew(obviously) doesn't counter that point, like at all.

the idea that vince & hhh don't have a huge problem with jericho being in aew but are erasing him from wwe history anyways further proves his point that hhh & vince are petty men.

shit, did i just turn into captain obvious??

i meant to ask what everyone thought about that jungle boy vs roosh match?? i'm a big fan of roosh and all but damn he did jungle boy no favors. during the match i was thinking the way roosh was roughing him up that jungle boy was going to fire up big time and prove his toughness by fighting through the onslaught but that didn't happen at all, instead he barely survived and got a really cheap win. has anybody heard what was up?? i thought maybe a lack of communication but then with that finish idk. i wonder if jungle boy is going to feud with roosh after sunday and that was the seeds planted??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-27-2023 at 06:13 AM.

Saw something interesting yesterday. Ed White, one of the Moondogs, on a 1978 episode of Match Game. Him explaining to Gene Rayburn that winning or losing in wrestling has little to do with how much he gets paid was very entertaining.
    Watching television is not an activity.