Page 876 of 902 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876877878879880886 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 13529

It's the devil. The personification of evil.

Obviously it's Danhausen.
    Last Read: Something is Killing the Children vol. 5

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Darkwing Duck: Negaduck, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans, Wesley Dodds: The Sandman,

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I've seen theories of the devil being Richard Holiday. It would be sweet if it was because he has a lot of history with MJF. The problem being how much does the AEW fanbase know about MJF's MLW run?

The devil only works if they are someone connected to MJF. Callihan would fall flat imo.
    Completely serious...

What sort of shape is the guy even in these days?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Please WWE , if I sit through tonight’s RAW …can we not have an Nia Jax match. Think of the children for gods sake.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Completely serious...

What sort of shape is the guy even in these days?
    He looked great during the Switchblades reunion with Mox at Revolver a few weeks ago.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It's the devil. The personification of evil.

Obviously it's Danhausen.
    Danhausen is a demon, not the Devil.

He's very nice, very evil.

Not pure evil!.

Danhausen would be a hoot, though.

"This is for breaking my Pepsi Man action figure at comic conhausen!"
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The fans pick up on chanting for Punk so Drew has to tell the crowd , I can be talking about anyone.

I love big angry Scottish Drew. Deciding to come out as Highlander cosplay.

Sami is out to get tough love from Drew…
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Kazuchika Okada sounded like he plans to be working in the US full time next year

Looks like Sami’s back/side got cut from being tossed across the announce table.

Ok I’m saved tonight….appears WWE has Punk scheduled for Smackdown and not tonight.

That was a pretty good opener. Drew and Sami did good and I was wrong about the cut. It seems to have been a welt across his back from the table spot. It had a good ending where Sami plays up an ankle injury.

Extraordinary Member

Shinsuke is the Joker to Cody's Batman...

Extraordinary Member

Main Event Jey Uso living up to his name..but Rollins is stiiillll. Great match.

Extraordinary Member

Drew came with the Claymore from outerspace!!! Uso thru the table! Ooooohhhhh damn son!! I'm likin this new Drew lol.

I have to say Drew's character work has been excellent lately he's the best character in all of wrestling atm.

Seth warns Pearce about Punk and sets the stage for next weeks RAW. This is the one where we likely will see the 2 come face to face for the 1st time in years.