Page 396 of 902 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496896 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tony might be waiting to get a TV deal for RoH before he can do anything with it. He'll do PPVs to maintain momentum much like how early AEW did before it got the TBS deal. He's been talking to warner about a possible home for RoH but maybe he should reach out to Paramount. They want to get into sports and live entertainment.
    Well Netflix requested a chance to make an offer to WWE when their contracts are up. Netflix wants live content. Going after F1, interested in WWE, talked Freddie about his new promotion, maybe Kahn should talk to Netflix?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Damn, looks like Andrade fukt up his arm

"What do you think of the Gunn Club?"
    "Who?"
    "The Gunn Club."
    "Never heard of them. Show me the picture."
    *Shows Danhausen the picture*
    "oOOOOooh! That's the Ass Boys."

Danhausen kills me, lol.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Damn, looks like Andrade fukt up his arm
    Omega looks like he fuxxored himself, too.

Glad ADBD won and the Garcia face turn has started.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well right now its more a missed oppertunity. Khan buying ROH was a lot like when Crockett bought the UWF. It was a big major deal and if booked right could have been great TV for months. A fact that the PPV's done has did between 35,000-45,000 PPV Buys at best combined. Given that AEW does 100,000+ PPV buys usually ...those ROH PPV's with a top notch storyline could have done a higher number.

Instead the whole deal has made Ring of Honor an after thought. Khan holds PPV's with really no build as we saw for Claudio who had Khan spent time booking his ROH World Champion right ; that major PPV clash would have been a bigger deal. Gresham himself grew tired of this bull crap booking of himself and Ring of Honor and swore at Khan over it in anger. Which I don't agree at him swearing at Khan but the booking of this entire thing has been....bad.

And no...no one is calling for an invasion here. The moment Khan announced he owned Ring of Honor ; the guys like Lethal , Gresham and Briscoe's should have been not happy. That they onscreen clash with the AEW guys and Khan over him buying the company. They had something legit with this and well...they'd just throw guys on TV and PPV's with matches.

Plus as much as the booking of ROH in a storyline has been dismal ; there isn't anything major been done. AEW has YouTube shows and they could have easily filmed a Ring of Honor show there. To push new and established talent in brand and all. Instead nothing has been done.

Khan basically put his AEW guys over a couple of the Ring of Honor guys within weeks and killed anything there. Its almost like Jim Crockett is back and legit whispered in his ear to say..."Tony , this is how you badly book something that could make major money in 2022 !"
    hmm, still kind of sounds like you're upset more about khan not doing the booking you wanted(and let's be honest that's probably an invasion angle something like the one you imagined happened in impact) than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    To be fair Bischoff is a idiot.
    yep. why people give a **** what he has to say about wrestling in 2022 is beyond me. wwe has tried everything from counter programing to blocking venues to hoarding talent to kill aew from the time they got a tv deal, gee i wonder why one would view them as competition. also if khan wants to put on the best wrestling show on cable, well wwe would be the competition wouldn't they.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Omega looks like he fuxxored himself, too.
    idk Beastie, i think you might've got WERKT!!!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-17-2022 at 11:15 PM.

idk Beastie, i think you might've got WERKT!!!!
    Perhaps but he has been said that he and Punk came back too early. Omega was favoring his right side on sells and that usually is a tell when a legit injury happens.

And Punk looked gassed after that brawl, lol.

Perhaps but he has been said that he and Punk came back too early. Omega was favoring his right side on sells and that usually is a tell when a legit injury happens.

And Punk looked gassed after that brawl, lol.
    i agree there, matter of fact i don't think he should've came back at all after he quit wwe.

damn i wish that garcia vs brianson match didn't have all those commercial breaks. there was some good stuff going on there. i don't want garcia to join the bcc, i kind of wish claudio hadn't joined either.

i agree there, matter of fact i don't think he should've came back at all after he quit wwe.

damn i wish that garcia vs brianson match didn't have all those commercial breaks. there was some good stuff going on there. i don't want garcia to join the bcc, i kind of wish claudio hadn't joined either.
    I have a hunch he won't go to BCC but take over JAS. He is the standout of Jericho's boys. It's MJF all over again. Might just seen another schism.

I have a hunch he won't go to BCC but take over JAS. He is the standout of Jericho's boys. It's MJF all over again. Might just seen another schism.
    who i would've liked to see join the bcc is thatcher. i'd love to see him interact with regal given his history as a bootleg regal in his early career.

Ultimate Member

Man, I couldn’t care less about Daniel Garcia.

Maybe it’s his presentation but the man completely lacks any charisma. I’m happy he’s getting the spotlight and he’s a good worker but he’s very bland.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Man, I couldn’t care less about Daniel Garcia.

Maybe it’s his presentation but the man completely lacks any charisma. I’m happy he’s getting the spotlight and he’s a good worker but he’s very bland.
    He's got the gimmick of a great worker but he doesn't seem like he's as good as the Dark Order guys

Some updates:

-Statlander was going to go over Jade but her knee was already reinjured at that point, hence the change. They're not too keen on Athena taking the belt, either, because she's not drawing heat. That is why the talk of a heel turn for Athena, face for Jade, and the baddies join Athena while Jade repackages her baddie gimmick as a way to annoint fans.

-Punk caught legitimate heat for his promo, namely because the Page jabs were unplanned. Many vets said that's typical Punk "going into business for himself" and many warned Kahn not to sign him as Punk is not a team player.

- Page & Punk have legitimate heat.

- Kahn was not happy because Page is the backup plan for All Out and thinks Punk ruined it by burying him. Page had left the building otherwise, Kahn and the agents were ready to send Page out to call Punk on his BS.

- Currently the plan is for MJF to steal the belts by ruining the unification or doing so after the match, setting up a clash where he goes over at All Out. However, many are not wanting to work with Punk now (MJF already on that list because Punk refuses to job to him) ... So Page might get in Punk's face post match to setup the rematch.

- Omega played peace keeper but apparently told Punk off and pointed to the ratings taking a dive once Punk became champ. "History repeats itself" is what several ex-WWE vets told Kahn.

- TBS/TNT have asked Kahn for an change in champs. They're big on Omega, Jericho, and ADBD as their segments get higher ratings than Mox's and Punk's segments.

Sounds like they have major backstage issues with Punk.

I know Jericho and Punk are no longer friends, Mox has publicly said Punk is a diva that only cares about his brand, and Christian has said Punk is toxic before, too.

Wonder who else told Kahn not to snag him?
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-18-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Okada won the G1. *Yawn*

(MJF already on that list because Punk refuses to job to him)
    Punk's only loss in AEW is to MJF.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Okada won the G1. *Yawn*

Punk's only loss in AEW is to MJF.
    Sabre went nuts, too.

Not just post match, but in ring and backstage. Skipped his promo and was throwing **** everywhere. Da MELTZ said call was made in the ring for a change in winners. Same was said about the White match. Both must be leaving perhaps?

As for Punk, MELTZ noted that he refused to drop the title to MJF.