Page 370 of 370 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370
Results 5,536 to 5,539 of 5539

In one of the worst segments ever in the history of Wrestling - MMM - Maxx Dupri, Mace and Mansoor. My god just future endeavor them now then have them lower themselves to this crap! lol

Brody King vs. Mox is gonna be fun!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    In one of the worst segments ever in the history of Wrestling - MMM - Maxx Dupri, Mace and Mansoor. My god just future endeavor them now then have them lower themselves to this crap! lol
    i hope mjf was watching. he could easily be maxx dupri.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brody King vs. Mox is gonna be fun!
    word.

kid of sad how goto is being used, guess i should just be happy to see him. he could have some awesome singles matches with the top guys in the company instead of teaming with yoshi hashi. to be fair yoshi has improved but he's still yoshi hashi.

looking forward to josh alexander vs joe doering saturday. build was underwhelming and it should be the BFG main event but still the match itself should be great.

joe should've been booked as a contender since his debut
    Last edited by BigLbo; Today at 01:45 AM.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I saw a 2000's era shoot interview with Blackjack Mulligan. In it he detailed that people have this nice image of Andre the Giant and that they really don't know that Andre could be mean at times. That when he was drinking he could be like that. A fact Mulligan details a story where him and Andre were in a motel room and soon enough Andre wants a fight.

That he wants to fight Mulligan who knows , he won't legit beat Andre. Yet he's not gonna back down from him either. Andre comically wants Mulligan to not use his boots in the fight and Blackjack is like....nope if were gonna fight they stay on. So Mulligan knows that the fight is gonna happen so he pretty much starts it and throws a hay maker nailing Andre.

Mulligan and Andre end up destroying the room as he claims Andre threw him into the ceiling at one point. They end up outside fighting and soon enough Blackjack is wore out and the fight ends. As he can't continue it and they walk back to the room. Blackjack claims he knew the owners and he called them to say he'd pay for the damages .

Flair and Bischoff discussed Blackjack as well in a shoot. Bischoff claims he never saw a fist as big as Mulligan's before. Its here they discuss how Mulligan was hired by Bischoff as an agent and how he needed the job. Mulligan was very loyal to Eric Bischoff for this and was at PowerPlant where he heard Ole Anderson bad mouthing Bischoff. Mulligan got mad and hit him.

Flair jokes that this wasn't the 1st time Mulligan slapped or hit Ole. That this was like the 4th or 5th time really. That Mulligan was a loyal tough guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.